Dafina.net Le Net des Juifs du Maroc

Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

Harroch family (English and Hebrew)

Envoyé par DavidHar 
Harroch family (English and Hebrew)
17 septembre 2015, 18:49
Hello friends,
My name is David Harroch, originally from Israel, I'm a medical student abroad, My father Rabbi Meir - alav hashalom is originally from Beni-Mellal (Morocco) and I'm writing book about him and my family (Harroch). Unfortunately, I don't have enough information about this city, its synagogs, its community etc. I would be thankful to whom that will give me information about this place. (and about the time of the first Jewish there. I understand that it's a new city)

The same thing about my family Harroch, if you know something about us in Beni-Mellal, please kindly let me know about it.

My father told me about the small synagoge "Ducho ben Yichya" in Beni Mellal. I would like to get any information about the synagoges or the communities or any relation to Harroch family, documents, books, citations, pictures etc.

-----
*n.b. I have a vacation on December for two weeks, and if someone can I would like to go with him to Beni Mellal and research all the things about that. I don't know French in order to that in Morocco - French colony, but I read (and understand very well) all the kinds of the Hebrew writing.
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved