Dafina.net Le Net des Juifs du Maroc

Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

BILINGUES ? POSTS IN ENGLISH

Envoyé par Lison2 
FoX
Re: BILINGUES ? POSTS IN ENGLISH
29 mars 2008, 07:41
Who I am ? Moroccan, voting for PPS in my hometown, and for peace elsewhere smiling smiley

La logique ne s'attendrit pas. [V. Hugo]
29 mars 2008, 09:48
good for you !

Lison
30 mars 2008, 20:56
Franco and the Jews

It is not disputed that Franco saved Jews from the Holocaust. He did well against his because he was very vital interests at stake. There was no filojudaico. Everything on the other hand, took great care to the survivors not to stay in Spain: he would have liked even outside the tiny Jewish community that was Spain after the Civil War.

I am struck by the fact that my article "The Dilemma Spanish" published days ago in this section, has generated a number of comments on the last dictatorship, apart from those referred to the present election campaign in Spain. It seems that for some Franco would have been a wise ruler, who was able to avoid Spain's participation in World War II, on the side of the Axis countries, but is understood. For others, has been a brutal dictator, intimately close to Nazi Germany, with bloodstained hands at the death of so many Spaniards who lost their lives in that brutal civil war. As in the years of this fratricidal struggle and the first of the Franco regime, was a minor in Spanish as any other, I think that except make an appraisal.

But I was particularly interested another aspect of the problem. What was the attitude of Spanish dictator with regard to the Jews? One thing is obvious and not comply with discussion: the Franco regime saved Jews from the Holocaust. Their exact number is unknown, some say that a few thousand, others say they would have reached tens of thousands. If it says the undersigned, who confesses to be a staunch antifranquista, can be regarded as an irrefutable fact. I say this because, apart from all the documentation that exists on the matter, I had occasion to talk with some of those survivors who were able to save their lives thanks to the intervention Spanish and ultimately arrived at what was then Palestine. But some historians, such as Professor. Haim Avni, estimated that if any wanted, Franco could have saved many others. Anyway, it is evident that each nuevfo contingent rescued Jews could enter Spain when the former had left the country. The fascist dictator did not want any Jewish community in his country. They willingly had expelled even the tiny community residing in the country at that time.

Indeed, I believe that the issue has another facet. I think I have mentioned in previous writings that my family came to Israel during the Second World War as a refugee from Franco's regime. Set sail from Cadiz to arrive in Haifa on 1 February 1944, on board a ship with Portuguese flag that led to 730 other Jews from various European countries. Many had been saved from the clutches of the Nazi executioners, others emigrated because Spain did not receive willingly to those refugees. A number had reached that Andalusian port directly from the concentration camps Franco, which had languished for three years with no apparent cause other than that of being Jews. I speak knowingly: my father, who had never go into politics, was one of them. The same can I say about my uncle Alberto Adjiman.

To this day it is not known the reason for his prolonged confinement: everything seems to indicate that the reason lay mainly in that it was a Jew who had a small business in Barcelona. And it is recalled that shortly before being arrested, the hierarch Nazi grim memories of Henrich Himmler had made an official visit to Spain. Especially when the head of Gestapo arrived in Barcelona on October 23, 1940, where he was subjected to a hosting apoteósico orchestrated by the Phalange. My father was arrested on December 20 of that year. Too much chance to think about an event that had no relation to the other.

We know for a fact that many other Jews were locked in a similar manner and eventually reached the concentration camps of Miranda del Ebro and Nanclares de Oca. The Government Franco said nothing about these events: in fact remained in the reserves increased because disclosure could harm the interests of Madrid, which in those dark years was receiving aid from the U.S. imperative (Especially fuel) despite its political nature. Everything not to participate in the war on the side of the Axis powers, and would endanger the domain allied with a foundation as important as was Gibraltar. In the end, it was just a few dozen people, so that his detention had no greater impact. In honor of truth to be told that not bothered to families: only men were interned, another factor that contributed to keeping the issue under a cloak of silence.

I have recently written the story in question, "an Israeli Spanish Odyssey" which was published in due course in the previous-israel, and that can still be read in [www.iespana.es]. The well-known journalist Pilar Rahola published the first chapter of this letter on your blog, and in October 2006 the magazine Catalan "Sápiens Barcelona he dedicated an article entitled" Franco against jueus els. " Last January came to Israel a team of TV3 Barcelona, headed by journalist Philip Solé Sabater. This popular television columnist, author of the series "Exilis" felt make a report on the case of my father, who will be included in the documentary on the Nazi influence in Catalonia, the channel quoted intends to submit in the next month October.

So Franco not saved Jews of Spanish nationality because they were such, it seemed appropriate to make a gesture towards the West in general and the USA In particular, to receive much-needed assistance. Essentially, his thinking was anti-Semitic, and had no hesitation in pointing out repeatedly in his speeches, that Judaism was one of the main enemies of his regime. Not for nothing, the first foreign minister of Israel Moshe Sharet, said at the time that the nascent State of Israel could not vote for the inclusion of Spain at the UN, where the issue was addressed at that forum in the 50s.

Moshe Yanai
31 mars 2008, 00:11
Merci Sandra,

Le Franco, c'est comme une opération blanche en comptabilité, il a tué et il a sauvé. tout ceci veut dire "nullité"

Lison
31 mars 2008, 00:26
Let's dont forget that Franco was in the first place a true catholic believer. The nazism's policy of physical elimination of the Jews was strange to him. On the contrary, Catholics want the Jews to live (in as bad conditions as possible) in order to "testify" of their "crime" against Jesus.
31 mars 2008, 00:50
Right, and this was all before the John XXIII'rd Vatican council.

my favorite Pope.

E
31 mars 2008, 04:04
Killing of Non-Muslims is Legitimate (British Mullah)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
31 mars 2008, 04:31
quel enfoiré !!

on est dans un monde de fous ! il faut exposer ces ignards et montrer à quel point on les laissent délirer, mais jusqu'à quand ?????

the world is going mad !!!

Elisabeth
FoX
31 mars 2008, 05:57
"Charia says ... ... I will never condamn a muslim brother"
Just shut the f**** up !!

31 mars 2008, 06:39
la sharya dit .. faut pas charrier... il faut les faire disparaitre tout simplement,, et tous ceux qui les soutiennent et tant pis si le reste du monde n est pas content... les britaniques , pendant que la reine se promene en carrosse dore les musulmans fanatiques envahissent l angleterre..

wake up !
31 mars 2008, 07:54
We’re fed up to the back teeth of hearing endlessly about killing. Let us talk about life and love a bit... Surely better.

Would you Sandra ?

&lt;center&gt; Le sage cherche la vérité tandis que l’imcile l’a déjà trouvée&lt;/center&gt;
31 mars 2008, 08:02
nothing is missing from this Forum

why dont you read :

Yahsra, culture: darkoum: moroccan cooking, morrocan humour, the story of the parents of the Israeli -jewish soldier killed who gave all parts of his body to enable others to live, including muslims !

a bit of humour -

all the subjects are important, they are part of today's reality,

sorry to disappoint you.

Elisabeth
31 mars 2008, 08:21
nicht a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We’re fed up to the back teeth of hearing
> endlessly about killing. Let us talk about life
> and love a bit... Surely better.
>
> Would you Sandra ?

Traduction
Nous sommes alimentés jusqu'aux dents arrières de l'audition sans fin au sujet du massacre. Parlons de la vie et aimons un peu… Améliorez sûrement.
vous Sandra ?

le chameau ne voit pas sa bosse hahahahahah
FoX
31 mars 2008, 08:29
J'adore la traduction. thumbs up smiley

31 mars 2008, 08:30
mariouma a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> la sharya dit .. faut pas charrier... il faut les
> faire disparaitre tout simplement,, et tous ceux
> qui les soutiennent et tant pis si le reste du
> monde n est pas content... les britaniques ,
> pendant que la reine se promene en carrosse dore
> les musulmans fanatiques envahissent l
> angleterre..
>
> wake up !

Veille politique britannique : Ouvrir les portes à toutes les oppositions du monde pour faire pression sur les pays d'origine...
Sauf qu'il y a septembre 2001 et l'angleterre comprend progressivement le danger de l'islamisme.. Un peu trop tard.
31 mars 2008, 08:31
Not disappointed but just Yahasra Elisabeth as you’ve said. I would rather see you laughing or at least smiling like this smiling smiley ... take care!

Sandra winking smiley consulte vite les expressions idiomatiques

&lt;center&gt; Le sage cherche la vérité tandis que l’imcile l’a déjà trouvée&lt;/center&gt;
31 mars 2008, 08:41
[www.flix.co.il]

voici ce que j'ai visionné aujourd'hui, et j'en ri encore.

Lison
31 mars 2008, 08:47
merci pour le lien ... génial vraiment ... cool smiley

31 mars 2008, 09:33
Merci Lison2 pour ce lien vers flix.co.il

Enfin un peu d'air frais (je ne parle pas de l'air qui s'echappe du vieillard en train de s'asseoir sur un fauteuileye rolling smiley)
31 mars 2008, 09:50
ma chere Lison j ai beaucoup aime cette video ! hilarants ces juifs marocains... je crois qu ils font partie de la troupe de ceux qui ont fait l avare de moliere en judeo arabe. " el mizeria" . je la forwarde immediatement.

mariesmiling bouncing smiley
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved