Envoyé par Lison2 
Re: BILINGUES ? POSTS IN ENGLISH
17 décembre 2008, 01:05
surfeuse a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Elisabeth,
>
> he's baiting you.

Why would I ? Stop dumb-talking and be serious !
17 décembre 2008, 11:36
I am not too worried. Wolfy loves to argue, and debate.

I dont.

Lison
17 décembre 2008, 14:48
17 décembre 2008, 14:58
Don't forget to notice that there's a huge difference between arguing and debating. And if you see no difference, it's obviously because you're not ready to discuss. Everyone's free to think the way he wants but god, don't go thinkin that you own the truth.
Take care people ! winking smiley
17 décembre 2008, 23:37
no one owns the truth

Lison
18 décembre 2008, 15:00
19 décembre 2008, 12:37
from ICEJ NEWS

Paris adopts Shalit as honorary citizen
Kidnapped IDF soldier St.-Sgt Gilad Schalit, who has been held by the Hamas terror group for over 900 days now, was made an honorary citizen of Paris on Tuesday. The initiative, put forward by MP Claude Goasguen who is also mayor of Paris, was passed unanimously by the city council. "I think that this is an important step and that Hamas will understand the message," the soldier's father, Noam Schalit said. Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni also applauded the initiative, saying, "Acts like these… send an important message of identification with the people of Israel and a message no less important to Hamas that its actions are not accepted by the international community."
19 décembre 2008, 19:38
That's a step in the right direction. However, what I really want to see happen is more than symbolic support. What we really need is action, and I wouldn't expect any from France.
20 décembre 2008, 10:18
dear Surfeuse

yep, neither do I, France never will be a courageous nation concerning Israel.

so they'll help very quietly, denying that they do to the world.

Elisabeth
20 décembre 2008, 10:42
And the question is : why ?
20 décembre 2008, 17:28
Dear Elisabeth

France was always big on words... When Betancourt was released, Sarkozy said his diplomatic efforts did it, when we all know who engineered and who carried out the operation in the field.
Sarkozy can't even stop riots in his own backyard for crying out loud!thumbs down
20 décembre 2008, 22:16
[www.jerusalemonline.com]

today's news were quite interresting. It covers lots of subjects. hear for yourself

Elisabeth

wolfy, you say why ?
I say read on............. the French attitude towards Israel is never clear, it has always been this way, they call it diplomacy.
21 décembre 2008, 01:16
Maybe they couldn't always find a legitimacy to your government action so they could support him clearly ... Who can take position for a country in war and which operations are unpredictible? That means taking too much risks, and it's also called diplomacy ...
21 décembre 2008, 06:37
another way of looking at it, yes........
21 décembre 2008, 07:10
just received this little video,

Christmas or Hanukka ? that is a question for some of us

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
21 décembre 2008, 14:47
Cute !

How about both? Christmas is largely secular in France now, and we usually eat turkey.

By the way, some American families have a Hanukkah gift-giving tradition, a small present with each candle, that's a total of 8 presents. hot smiley
(The slave doesn't count)

Yes, let's hope the miracle of Hanukkah reaches Gilad.
21 décembre 2008, 23:14
This video expresses the secret and wet dream of some Evangelists: to make Jews think of becoming "a little" Christians.

We all know how dangerous it is to live in the Gola: every day our Jewish identity is vanishing, day after day.

Fortunatly in the State of Israel, such a video is IRRELEVANT.
21 décembre 2008, 23:37
somehow, it does not affect me as it does you, Souiri, my traditions and faith are well seated into my mind, all the other decorations are just for ''good time' family gatherings, and I like Christmas cheers, shopping and all the decorum, my experiences are good in both worlds. People have to hold on to somethings, even if it is ''fables''

the important is Love, (my God, I am sounding like a evangeliste')' hahahah

Lison
22 décembre 2008, 00:26
Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah Elisabeth!

Christmas has become largely secular, and it has always meant family to me.

The US is probably the exception to the rule, as it seems like the only country in the world where people retain their identity. No such thing as assimilation in this country. smiling smiley

I enjoy the cheer and the good times like you do.
22 décembre 2008, 01:10
Let's remind that Christmas celebrates the legendary birth of a legendery man, Jesus from Nazareth.

In the name of who millions of Jews have been persecuted during our history.

Love...love.., you say.
Words...words..., I answer.
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved