Dafina.net Le Net des Juifs du Maroc

Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

BILINGUES ? POSTS IN ENGLISH

Envoyé par Lison2 
Re: BILINGUES ? POSTS IN ENGLISH
15 avril 2010, 14:15
the interpreatation of physical behaviour or atitude is very subjective
nonetheless, standing up straight or leaning back does not apply currently in this fast paced and changing world ;
or no more with those steadly and increasingly emerging powers;
The point is just to keep one’s feet under oneself ; ok ?
on the contrary of Bush, Obama does it well
15 avril 2010, 14:28
NEXT WEEK , WE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE OUR

HAG HAATZMAOUTH , HAG SAMEAH TO ALL OF US ,

WE CAN BE PROUD OF OUR BELOVED COUNTRY !!

Amazing facts about Israel.

ENJOY !

[www.aish.com]
15 avril 2010, 14:40
Look at my lips!
I quote this from Bush’s speech, I mean the father of course;
cauz the son has never said something interesting
Look at my lips smiling smiley ! Obama will get successfully through his presidential term

He now focuses on the results ... NOThing else
obama BETRAYED OUR TRUST AND HIS PROMISES !!!!
15 avril 2010, 15:14
The Trust is Gone

by Ed Koch

Follow Israel opinion on and .
It will never be the same again, says the writer. His words are prophetic, now that Netanyahu has met with Obama.

I consider the Obama administration's recent actions against the Israeli government to be outrageous and a breach of trust. I refer to the denunciations by Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other administration officials The world knows what happened; nevertheless, I will try to put it into context.

Vice President Joe Biden was in Jerusalem to convey to the Israelis and the world that the United States government is committed to protecting and assuring the security of Israel from attack. While he was there, an Israeli government minister announced that the Israeli government had authorized the construction of 1,600 apartments in East Jerusalem to be occupied by Jews. Currently, 280,000 Jews live in East Jerusalem, and these apartments were to be added to an existing complex, built on land owned by Jews; about 250,000 Jews live on the West Bank outside of Jerusalem.

The timing of the Israeli government's announcement was unfortunate and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu apologized for it, but it did not mark any change in the Israeli government's policy. That policy is and has long been to allow construction of homes for Jews in East Jerusalem.

Now a little history. In 1947, the United Nations passed a resolution authorizing the creation of a Jewish state
Jordan conquered East Jerusalem, separating it from its Western half.
within the British Mandate of Palestine. After it declared independence in 1948, Israel was immediately attacked by the combined armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Although Israel repelled the attack, Jordan conquered East Jerusalem, separating it from its Western half. Ultimately, a cease fire was arranged by the U.N. and for the next 19 years until 1967, Jordan occupied East Jerusalem, including the old city, which historically had been the capital of King David's ancient kingdom.

In 1967, the Arab armies of Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria again sought to destroy the State of Israel, but Israel prevailed in six days and conquered the Jordanian-held East Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Sinai Peninsula and the Gaza Strip. During the 19 years that Jordan occupied East Jerusalem, it expelled all of the Jews living in what was historically the Jewish Quarter, and literally destroyed every synagogue and the homes of the Jews. When Israel reunited all of Jerusalem, Jews were, of course, allowed to live in any part of the city, and today, more than a quarter of a million Jews live in East Jerusalem. Numerous Arabs live there as well.

For quite some time and certainly since the Gaza War, the Palestinian Authority has broken off direct negotiations with Israel which had been ongoing since about 1993, in an effort to create two states, one Jewish and one Palestinian, living side-by-side in peace. This so-called two-state solution always seemed out of reach, notwithstanding the efforts of Presidents Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush to jumpstart negotiations.

President Obama has sought to revive the negotiations between the Israeli government and the Palestinian Authority. He called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to assist by committing Israel to stop building new apartments in East Jerusalem and new settlements on the West Bank. In a move that Hillary Clinton, according to The New York Times, praised as "unprecedented," Netanyahu agreed to a ten-month settlement moratorium on the West Bank. However, he refused to stop Jews from living in any part of East Jerusalem, which is considered by Israelis to be an inseparable part of their capital. Both the Palestinian Authority and the U.S. government, ultimately accepted Netanyahu's offer, albeit grudgingly, and the Palestinian Authority agreed to engage in indirect talks through the American mediator George Mitchell.

Given this history, it was a shock to the Israeli and American supporters of Israel to have Joe Biden, a great friend of Israel, make the extraordinary harsh statement he made denouncing the future construction of 1,600 apartments in East Jerusalem. The Vice President's condemnation was even more baffling because, as The Times of March 12th reported, "he spent most [of the previous day] expressing his personal devotion to Israel, as well as the Obama administration's ‘iron-clad commitment to Israel's security.'" As someone high in political life once said to me after I mentioned to him the violation of his iron-clad commitment to me on a subject involving the mass transit fares in New York City, "Next time, get it in steel. Iron breaks."

But even more disturbing than the Vice President's reaction were the comments and implicit threats voiced by Hillary Clinton in a telephone conversation she had with Prime Minister Netanyahu, described in The Times of
Humpty Dumpty has been broken and the absolute trust needed between allies is no longer there.
March 12th. "In a tense, 43-minute phone call on Friday morning, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that Israel's plan for new housing units for Jews in East Jerusalem sent a ‘deeply negative signal' about Israeli-American relations."

Under President Clinton and George W. Bush, Israeli Prime Ministers have offered the Palestinians a state of their own on virtually the entire West Bank and Gaza, with land swaps to compensate for any portion of the West Bank that would remain in Israel, but those offers were rejected by the Palestinians.

What is most disturbing about the truly harsh and inflammatory rhetoric of both Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton directed at the government of Israel, is that it is speculated President Obama himself may have ordered Biden and Clinton to make the statements they made.

The Times of March 16th reported, "...the President was outraged by the announcement of 1,600 housing units in an ultra-Orthodox neighborhood in East Jerusalem during Mr. Biden's visit, administration officials said. Mr. Obama was deeply involved in the strategy and planning for Mr. Biden's visit and orchestrated the response from Mr. Biden and Mrs. Clinton after it went awry, these officials said." President Obama and his administration's overly harsh public reaction to the construction in East Jerusalem appears to have emboldened Israel's enemies and provided a cover for their extremist views. It has also created a serious crisis of confidence among the Israeli public that it can depend on this administration for its security.

There will be an effort this week when Prime Minister Netanyahu meets with President Obama to mend fences. There will be huggy-kissy pictures with Hillary and handshakes by Bibi Netanyahu with Joe Biden and the President, but the relations will never be the same again. Humpty Dumpty has been broken and the absolute trust needed between allies is no longer there. How sad it is for the supporters of Israel who put their trust in President Obama.
Re: obama BETRAYED OUR TRUST AND HIS PROMISES !!!!
15 avril 2010, 16:56
However, he refused to stop Jews from living in any part of East Jerusalem, which is considered by Israelis to be an inseparable part of their capital.

Trust God o na3li chitane !
if only you stop this "copy/paste" ; cauz it’s worth nothing unless speculating untruthfulness that none swallows
CONGRESS MUST STEP UP TO THE PLATE IN CHALLENGING THE PRESIDENT ON ISRAEL!!!
26 avril 2010, 03:49
Thursday Apr 22, 2010

Koch's Comments:

Congress must step up to the plate in challenging the president on Israel

The silence continues to be deafening, with no Democrat in Congress to my knowledge crying out against President Obama for continuing to try to diminish the US' closeness to Israel.

The president is apparently attempting to placate the Sunni Muslim countries in order to establish a coalition opposed to the increasing power of the Shi'ite Muslim state of Iran that towers in the region like a colossus. The president fails to realize, however, that sacrificing the US-Israel relationship is both unnecessary and dangerous.

The Sunni Arab countries are petrified of Iran's growing power and are actually aligned with Israel in their opposition to Iran. Furthermore, as I have stated before, treating Israel as the problem only emboldens the radical elements in the Middle East and makes the prospect of another Arab-Israeli war more likely.

Only through steadfast US support of Israel will the Arab countries realize that the Jewish state is here to stay. That, in turn, will lead to peace.

While the president continues to hammer Israel, the Iranian nuclear threat increases by the day. The New York Times reported today "that Mr. Gates [Defense Secretary Robert Gates] had warned in a secret three-page memo that the United States did not have an effective long-range policy for dealing with Iran's steady progress toward nuclear capability."

Our efforts to assemble the needed coalition of nations to impose meaningful sanctions against Iran at the Security Council have failed. Furthermore, today's Times reports on the efforts of the Obama administration to woo American Muslims with the headline "White House Quietly Courts Muslims In the US".

What have the Senate and House done to convey to the president their differences with him on these issues and the outrageous treatment accorded our long-time ally, Israel?

They issued joint letters. The House letter was signed by 333 members and the Senate letter was signed by 76 Senators.

The letters were addressed to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, when I believe they should have been sent to the president directly, since it is he, not she, who is orchestrating the change in the standing of Israel and the elevation of Arab interests.

The letters consist of a platitudinous statement of why the US and Israel are allies, but do not criticize the president or convey to him that Congress will oppose his efforts to change the US-Israel relationship.

Even more shocking is that some key Senators were unwilling even to sign the toothless letter.

One can only speculate why the following Senators declined to sign - John Kerry (D-Massachusetts) Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Christopher Dodd (D-Connecticut), Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee Dick Durbin (D-Illinois), Democratic Party Whip Patrick Leahy (D-Vermont), Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee; Harry Reid (D-Nevada), the Senate Majority Leader and others.

Was it due to agreement with the president's plan? Was it fear of the president? I suspect agreement.

There are those, when asked what they are doing to challenge and defeat the president's actions with regard to these grave matters, who have answered, "I'm working behind the scenes." Those corridors must be heavily crowded, and those hidden efforts do not appear to have produced results. I repeat, the silence is deafening.
Re: CONGRESS MUST STEP UP TO THE PLATE IN CHALLENGING THE PRESIDENT ON ISRAEL!!!
26 avril 2010, 13:23
Re: CONGRESS MUST STEP UP TO THE PLATE IN CHALLENGING THE PRESIDENT ON ISRAEL!!!
26 avril 2010, 13:31
DEMOCRACY WALKS THIN LINE ...
30 avril 2010, 08:08
Democracy walks thin line

BY URI DROMI

DROMI@MISHKENOT.ORG.IL

Two events recently shed light on the nature of the struggle between democracies and radical Islam.

The first happened last Friday, when the blockade imposed by Egypt and Israel on Gaza since it was

been taken over by Hamas was lifted momentarily by Israel to allow the daughter of Hamas' top security

official in the Gaza Strip to leave for urgent medical treatment. The young woman, daughter of Fathi Hamad,

Hamas' interior minister, was taken first to an Israeli hospital before being airlifted to Jordan for further treatment.

This humanitarian action was initiated following a personal appeal to Israel by King Abdullah II of Jordan.

Fathi Hamad is no friend of Israel. Not only is he one of the people responsible for keeping Israeli

soldier Gilad Schalit hostage for 1,400 days without letting him see a Red Cross representative,

but he is also associated -- through family connections -- with the murder in 1989 of two Israeli soldiers,

Ilan Sa'adon and Avi Sasportas. Hamad's fourth wife, the mother of his sick daughter, is the sister

of Mohammed Nazimi Nasser who together with Mahmoud al Mabhouh (who recently found his death in

a Dubai hotel) were responsible for the kidnapping and murder of the two Israeli soldiers.

I was still in the service then, and together with my men we searched the fields in southern Israel where

the body of Ilan Sa'adon was believed to be buried. Someone did find a body, eventually, but it was that

of Sasportas. A man can be liberal and peace loving, but this kind of memory darkens the soul.

The second event happened on Sunday, when Hamas released an animation video showing Schalit

returning to Israel as a corpse, while his father, Noam, who looks much older (meaning that more years

have elapsed), shouts ``No!'' upon seeing the coffin. This sick piece of propaganda was produced to

aggravate the Israeli public so that it would coerce its leaders to agree to a prisoners swap that would

exchange Schalit for the release of some of the worst terrorists held by Israel.

The fact that it is Hamas itself that has been obstructing a deal brokered by the Germans and blessed

by the Egyptians and the Israelis doesn't seem to bother the producers of this piece.

Here is a story I heard from foreign correspondents posted in Beirut in the 1970s. I can't vouch for its credibility,
but I'll tell it to you anyway.

A KGB agent, stationed at the Soviet embassy in Beirut, was kidnapped by a local militia. Soon, other KGB agents,

probably from the Asian republics of the Soviet Union, were dispatched to rescue him. Upon arriving in Beirut,

they caught a relative of the alleged kidnappers, sending them in the mail a finger a day. In no time their comrade was released.

A democracy can't and shouldn't be doing such things. A democracy, even when confronted with the vilest kind of enemies

, should keep its norms, walking the thin line between fighting the terrorists ruthlessly and at the same time showing

compassion to the innocent. Even if they are relatives of terrorists.

Uri Dromi is a columnist based in Jerusalem.
DEMOCRACY WALKS THIN LINE ...
30 avril 2010, 08:08
Democracy walks thin line

BY URI DROMI

DROMI@MISHKENOT.ORG.IL

Two events recently shed light on the nature of the struggle between democracies and radical Islam.

The first happened last Friday, when the blockade imposed by Egypt and Israel on Gaza since it was

been taken over by Hamas was lifted momentarily by Israel to allow the daughter of Hamas' top security

official in the Gaza Strip to leave for urgent medical treatment. The young woman, daughter of Fathi Hamad,

Hamas' interior minister, was taken first to an Israeli hospital before being airlifted to Jordan for further treatment.

This humanitarian action was initiated following a personal appeal to Israel by King Abdullah II of Jordan.

Fathi Hamad is no friend of Israel. Not only is he one of the people responsible for keeping Israeli

soldier Gilad Schalit hostage for 1,400 days without letting him see a Red Cross representative,

but he is also associated -- through family connections -- with the murder in 1989 of two Israeli soldiers,

Ilan Sa'adon and Avi Sasportas. Hamad's fourth wife, the mother of his sick daughter, is the sister

of Mohammed Nazimi Nasser who together with Mahmoud al Mabhouh (who recently found his death in

a Dubai hotel) were responsible for the kidnapping and murder of the two Israeli soldiers.

I was still in the service then, and together with my men we searched the fields in southern Israel where

the body of Ilan Sa'adon was believed to be buried. Someone did find a body, eventually, but it was that

of Sasportas. A man can be liberal and peace loving, but this kind of memory darkens the soul.

The second event happened on Sunday, when Hamas released an animation video showing Schalit

returning to Israel as a corpse, while his father, Noam, who looks much older (meaning that more years

have elapsed), shouts ``No!'' upon seeing the coffin. This sick piece of propaganda was produced to

aggravate the Israeli public so that it would coerce its leaders to agree to a prisoners swap that would

exchange Schalit for the release of some of the worst terrorists held by Israel.

The fact that it is Hamas itself that has been obstructing a deal brokered by the Germans and blessed

by the Egyptians and the Israelis doesn't seem to bother the producers of this piece.

Here is a story I heard from foreign correspondents posted in Beirut in the 1970s. I can't vouch for its credibility,
but I'll tell it to you anyway.

A KGB agent, stationed at the Soviet embassy in Beirut, was kidnapped by a local militia. Soon, other KGB agents,

probably from the Asian republics of the Soviet Union, were dispatched to rescue him. Upon arriving in Beirut,

they caught a relative of the alleged kidnappers, sending them in the mail a finger a day. In no time their comrade was released.

A democracy can't and shouldn't be doing such things. A democracy, even when confronted with the vilest kind of enemies

, should keep its norms, walking the thin line between fighting the terrorists ruthlessly and at the same time showing

compassion to the innocent. Even if they are relatives of terrorists.

Uri Dromi is a columnist based in Jerusalem.
Re: DEMOCRACY WALKS THIN LINE ...
30 avril 2010, 09:13
so that's it ! it is better to have militia's who will fight them with their own language than to use the Atom Bomb on a whole continent, which is the most democratic and human way ? the militias are probably already in the making acting under cover...........

one finger a day............ my G - d !

E
POUR SAUVEGARDER LA SECURITE D'ISRAEL !!
02 mai 2010, 09:35
UN nouveau lobby pro ISRAELIEN voit le jour .

02 mai 2010, 09:53
<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>
IS obama TRYING TO START RACE WAR ???
03 mai 2010, 13:43
Is obama trying to start race war ????

03 mai 2010, 17:05
Bientôt elle va se retrouver à nous poster des discours de Mussolini. Quand je pense que des Marylou, des Souri & co. se sont fait kicker du forum pour moins que ça ...
04 mai 2010, 00:10
50 généraux et amiraux américains à la retraite signent une lettre véhémente pour dénoncer les égarements anti-israéliens d'Obama
par Liran Kapoano, pour American Thinker

Par
Thème : Proche-Orient

Date de publication : le 19 avril 2010

Titre original : Israel as a Security Asset for the United States

Traduction : Objectif-info

En réponse au traitement grotesque que vient de réserver l'administration Obama à Israël , un groupe d'environ 50 généraux et amiraux américains retraités a élaboré de conserve la lettre suivante. Cette lettre invite aussi bien le président que le Congrès et le public américain à mesurer à quel point les succès d’Israël et de l’Amérique sont intimement liés.

Voici la lettre non publiée à ce jour, obtenue directement auprès d’officiers signataires :

Israël est un capital de sécurité pour les États-Unis

Nous, soussignés, avons voyagé en Israël ces dernières années avec l'Institut juif pour les Affaires de Sécurité nationale (JINSA). Nous représentions des décennies d'expérience militaire. Ayant eu accès sans restrictions aux dirigeants civils et militaires d'Israël, sommes parvenus à la conviction inébranlable que la sécurité de l'état d'Israël est une question de grande importance pour les États-Unis et pour leur politique au Moyen-Orient et en Méditerranée orientale. Un Israël fort et en sécurité est un capital sur lequel les stratèges militaires américains et les dirigeants politiques peuvent compter. Israël est une démocratie, un produit rare et précieux dans la Région, et Israël partage notre engagement pour la liberté en général, les libertés individuelles et la primauté du droit.

Au cours de nos voyages et de nos entretiens, la détermination des Israéliens pour protéger leur pays et parvenir à une paix juste et réaliste avec leurs voisins a été clairement exprimée. Ainsi nous prenons acte des tensions actuelles entre les États-Unis et Israël avec consternation et nous éprouvons une profonde inquiétude en voyant certaine divergences politiques primer sur nos intérêts mutuels de première importance.

En tant que professionnels américains de la défense, nous analysons les événements du Moyen-Orient au prisme des intérêts de sécurité américains.

Au cours de la guerre froide, les États-Unis et Israël se sont engagés dans un processus de coopération en matière de sécurité ; aujourd'hui les deux pays font face à la menace identique d’un terrorisme alimenté par des gens qui redoutent tout ce qui relève de la liberté. La collaboration historiquement étroite des États-Unis avec Israël à tous les niveaux des forces armées israéliennes, la recherche-développement militaire, les renseignements partagés et les exercices militaires d’entrainement conjoints, a renforcé la sécurité des deux pays. La police et les responsables américains des affaires juridiques ont tiré avantage de leur collaboration étroite avec les professionnels israéliens dans le domaine du contre-terrorisme intérieur, et lors des premières réponses aux attentats terroristes.

Israël et les États-Unis sont unis par des valeurs partagées et des menaces partagées contre notre mode de vie.

La prolifération des technologies nucléaires et des armes correspondantes au Moyen-Orient et en Asie, et la maîtrise de la technologie des missiles balistiques désormais implantés dans des aires géographiques étendues, nécessitent des coopérations en matière de renseignement, et de politique technologique et de sécurité. Le terrorisme, qu’il s’agisse de l’origine de son financement, de l’entrainement ou de l’exécution des opérations terroristes, doit recevoir une réponse multilatérale quand c’est possible. La diffusion de la haine et le soutien au terrorisme d’extrémistes violents au nom de l'Islam, qu’ils proviennent acteurs étatiques ou non-étatiques, doivent être traités comme des menaces contre la paix mondiale.

Au Moyen-Orient, dans une région instable si essentielle pour les intérêts des États-Unis, il serait pusillanime de s’écarter ou de dénigrer un allié de la trempe d’Israël.

Ainsi, la prochaine fois que quelqu’un prétendra stupidement qu’Israël mérite parfois un peu « d’amour vache » pour « retrouver le droit chemin », ou qu’il faut traiter l’état juif comme un gosse turbulent qui doit aller piquet et que c’est bon pour tout le monde, qu’il aille donc le dire à ces 50 généraux et amiraux à la retraite.

Signataires au 12 avril 2010 :

Lieutenant General Mark Anderson, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral Charles Beers, USN (ret.)
General William Begert, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral Stanley W. Bryant, USN (ret.)
Lieutenant General Anthony Burshnick, USAF (ret.)
Lieutenant General Paul Cerjan, USA (ret.)
Admiral Leon Edney, USN (ret.)
Brigadier General William F. Engel, USA (ret.)
Major General Bobby Floyd, USAF (ret.)
General John Foss, USA (ret.)
Major General Paul Fratarangelo, USMC (ret.)
Major General David Grange, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Tom Griffin, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Earl Hailston, USMC (ret.)
Lieutenant General John Hall, USAF (ret.)
General Alfred Hansen, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral James Hinkle, USN (ret.)
General Hal Hornburg, USAF (ret.)
Major General James T. Jackson, USA (ret.)
Admiral Jerome Johnson, USN (ret.)
Rear Admiral Herb Kaler, USN (ret.)
Vice Admiral Bernard Kauderer, USN (ret.)
General William F. Kernan, USA (ret.)
Major General Homer Long, USA (ret.)
Major General Jarvis Lynch, USMC (ret.)
General Robert Magnus, USMC (ret.)
Lieutenant General Charles May, Jr., USAF (ret.)
Vice Admiral Martin Mayer, USN (ret.)
Major General James McCombs, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Fred McCorkle, USMC (ret.)
Rear Admiral W. F. Merlin, USCG (ret.)
Rear Admiral Mark Milliken, USN (ret.)
Rear Admiral Riley Mixson, USN (ret.)
Major General William Moore, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Carol Mutter, USMC (ret.)
Major General Larry T. Northington, USAF (ret.)
Lieutenant General Tad Oelstrom, USAF (ret.)
Major General James D. Parker, USA (ret.)
Vice Admiral J. T. Parker, USN (ret.)
Major General Robert Patterson, USAF (ret.)
Vice Admiral James Perkins, USN (ret.)
Rear Admiral Brian Peterman, USCG (ret.)
Lieutenant General Alan V. Rogers, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral Richard Rybacki, USCG (ret.)
General Crosbie Saint, USA (ret.)
Rear Admiral Norm Saunders, USCG (ret.)
General Lawrence Skantze, USAF (ret.)
Major General Sid Shachnow, USA (ret.)
Rear Admiral Jeremy Taylor, USN (ret.)
Major General Larry Taylor, USMCR (ret.)
Lieutenant General Lanny Trapp, USAF (ret.)
Vice Admiral Jerry O. Tuttle, USN (ret.)
General Louis Wagner, USA (ret.)
Rear Admiral Thomas Wilson, USN (ret.)
Lieutenant General Robert Winglass, USMC (ret.)
Rear Admiral Guy Zeller, USN (ret.)
[www.jinsa.org]
04 mai 2010, 00:46
Barack Obama was seated next to a little girl on an airplane trip back to Washington.

He turned to her and said,

"Let's talk.

I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to The Obama,

"What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the Obama.

"How about What Changes I Should Make To America?" and he smiles.

"OK," she says.

"That could be an interesting topic.

But let me ask you a question first.

A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.

Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass.

Why do you suppose that is?"

Obama, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it for a second and finally says:

"Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies,

"Do you really feel qualified to change America when you don't know shit?"
Re: IS obama TRYING TO START RACE WAR ???
04 mai 2010, 01:16
He is an AMERICAIN !!
he is right on many issues,
before one criticize one should see his country 's policies first!

E

Citation
l'exilée
Is obama trying to start race war ????

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 04/05/2010 01:18 par Lison2.
Re: IS obama TRYING TO START RACE WAR ???
04 mai 2010, 05:00
Thanks Lison ,

AMERICA IS A DEMOCRACY ,

MichaeL Savage has the right to reveal what's going "bad" for the moment ,

since hussein obama's election.
04 mai 2010, 06:14
Michael Savage est un chroniqueur/commentateur d'extreme droite non seulement conservateur - à la limite c'est une position - mais en plus il est nationaliste, homophobe, raciste, anti-féministe etc...
Parmi ses intelligentes idées : un appel à bruler le drapeau mexicain, que les musulmans devaient être "déporté" (!!!!!), etc... la liste est longue.

Meme radio courtoisie n'en voudrait pas.

Il a été renvoyé de MSNBC et il est interdit de séjour en Grande Bretagne.

C'est une POURRITURE.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 04/05/2010 06:16 par rali.
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved