Envoyé par Lison2 
Re: BILINGUES ? POSTS IN ENGLISH
02 novembre 2010, 13:38
SHOCKING !!!

Forty planes and six armoured cars:

Obama visit to India the 'biggest ever by a US President'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 1:28 PM on 31st October 2010

Heavily protected: President Obama will have six armoured cars and 40 aircraft for his three-day visit to India

Barack Obama's trip to India next month will be the biggest by any US President - with a staggering 40 aircraft and six armoured cars.

Details of the elaborate arrangements for the tree-day presidential visit on November 6 were leaked to Indian newspaper earlier this week.

Forty aircraft - including the Air Force One military plane - and six heavily armoured cars will follow the president around the country.

The huge security operation comes days after a suspected bomb was found on a cargo plane at East Midlands Airport.

The entourage will be the biggest ever in terms of logistics and manpower for any US president.

The president himself will be ferried around in a black Cadillac - dubbed 'Barack Mobile' - which has its own built in communications centre -

to enable Obama to be in touch with the White House, US vice president and the US strategic command

The car also has the US nuke launch codes and the nuclear switch for the president. It can also withstand a chemical or germ warfare or even a bomb attack.

Obama will be accompanied on the trip by US first lady Michelle Obama and their daughters Malia and Sasha, according to Indian newspaper Headlines Today.

Earlier, Obama's daughters Sasha and Malia were not to be part of the trip. But Michelle's opinion prevailed and now the girls will accompany the first American

couple to India, according to the paper.

More...

Barack loses his cool: Angry Obama yells BACK at hecklers... as new poll shows his own party isn't sure he should be President in 2012

It is hoped that the trip will build important economic links between the US and India. The county has become one of the fasted growing economies and

some experts predict that it could rival China in the coming years.

Earlier this year, Prime Minister David Cameron took a group of business leaders on a UK trip to India.

US officials also hope that Obama's trip will breath new life into his presidency after a drop in support ahead of the mid-term elections.

Political commentators claim that many poorer white American's feel alienated by Obama's failure to deliver promises two years after his rip-roaring election win.

But the extent of the trip to India - which could run up a bill of hundreds of thousands of pounds - is unlikely to win over hard-up swing voters in the US.

The president has booked the entire Taj Mahal Hotel for two days of his visit and the property will be a no-go area for non-hotel staff while he is staying.

Gandhi: A shopkeeper selling Mahatma Gandi-themed T-shorts hopes the president will pop by when he visits the Taj Mahal

A heavy security cordon will be in place around the hotel and there will be strict restrictions on vessels near the plush building.

Obama will visit the historic Taj Mahal with wife Michelle and their two children.

The secret service will set up two command posts in Delhi and Mumbai which will act as the communication nerve centres. These centres will keep an

eye on each movement by the president with real time satellite monitoring.

Three Marine One choppers will be reassembled in India to ferry Obama and his family.

Thirty sniffer dogs will also be put on service to boost the security arrangements during Obama's visit.
02 novembre 2010, 13:39
soory this one should do to the infos de France in response to cigalou
03 novembre 2010, 02:34
WHEN WILL THIS MYSTERY BE SOLVED ??

Ever wondered why no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him,
was his friend, etc. Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE...

This should really be a cause for great concern, but somehow it was ignored.

To those who voted for him, you may have elected the biggest unqualified fraud that America has ever known.

Sort of adds credence to the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thinghappening here!

George Stephanopoulos, of ABC News. Said the same thing during the 2008 campaign.

He too was a classmate of Obama's at Columbia class of 1984. He said he never had a single class with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow
Columbia to release his records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA ! STRANGE!

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when
Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983.

In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know Me.I don't
have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia,

EVER! Nobody recalls him.

Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more
exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me.

No one ever heard of Barack!

And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as
we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to
talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or
friend while at Columbia.

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated
from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same class that Barack Hussein Obama
was supposed to have been in.

Some Other Interesting Questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002? Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers
and over 80 aliases.

The Social Security number he uses now, originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder he keeps all his records sealed!

Could we really have a fraud as our president?

We must go on and continue sending this information out to everyone until there's no more unanswered questions about him!!

Pass this on to everyone. If you receive it from someone else, then pass it on again. You can help to pass it across
America !

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW...or is that considered hate-speech to ask such questions? (I'm sorry.)

03 novembre 2010, 05:46
Exilée,

Que politiquement tu sois en désaccord avec Obama, je peux comprendre. c'est tout à ton honneur de venir démontrer en quoi ce qu'il fait est mauvais!

Mais diffuser des conneries, que tu n'as même pas du lire tellement c'est frise le ridicule et c'est un manque de respect envers le président élu des Etats Unis d'Amerique.. ARRÊTES et restes respectueuse!!

-----
"Ne nous y trompons pas : ceux qui parlent de l'islamisation de la France sont guidés par la même obsession xénophobe que ceux qui dénonçaient la judaïsation de notre pays dans les années 1930. L'étranger, quel que soit son visage, reste responsable pour l'extrême droite des maux de notre -société." Richard Prasquier, Président du CRIF
04 novembre 2010, 04:23
la fin du dictateur

04 novembre 2010, 04:48
It's funny to see how the same people who pretend to fight antisemitism and racism, trivialize Hitler's regime and the Shoah.

No wonder why schizophrenia is rising
04 novembre 2010, 08:22
Bush Says the Worst Moment of His Presidency Involved Kanye West

Former President George W. Bush told Today anchor Matt Lauer that the "all-time low" of his presidency was when rapper Kanye West said "George Bush doesn't care about black people" on live television. Hmm. Is that really the worst moment?

Remember, in 2005, when Kanye West freaked out his co-presenter, actor Mike Myers, by going way off-script during a Hurricane Katrina telethon? Well, that was the lowest point of George W. Bush's presidency, according to George W. Bush:

MATT LAUER:
About a week after the storm hit NBC aired a telethon asking for help for the victims of Katrina. We had celebrities coming in to ask for money. And I remember it vividly because I hosted it. And at one part of the evening I introduced Kanye West. Were you watching?

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH:
Nope.

MATT LAUER:
You remember what he said?

Yes, I do. He called me a racist.

MATT LAUER:
Well, what he said, "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

That's - "he's a racist." And I didn't appreciate it then. I don't appreciate it now. It's one thing to say, "I don't appreciate the way he's handled his business." It's another thing to say, "This man's a racist." I resent it, it's not true, and it was one of the most disgusting moments in my Presidency.

MATT LAUER:
This from the book. "Five years later I can barely write those words without feeling disgust." You go on. "I faced a lot of criticism as President. I didn't like hearing people claim that I lied about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction or cut taxes to benefit the rich. But the suggestion that I was racist because of the response to Katrina represented an all time low."

Yeah. I still feel that way as you read those words. I felt ‘em when I heard ‘em, felt ‘em when I wrote ‘em and I felt ‘em when I'm listening to ‘em.

MATT LAUER:
You say you told Laura at the time it was the worst moment of your Presidency?

Yes. My record was strong I felt when it came to race relations and giving people a chance. And– it was a disgusting moment.

MATT LAUER:
I wonder if some people are going to read that, now that you've written it, and they might give you some heat for that. And the reason is this–

Don't care.

MATT LAUER:
Well, here's the reason. You're not saying that the worst moment in your Presidency was watching the misery in Louisiana. You're saying it was when someone insulted you because of that.

No - that– and I also make it clear that the misery in Louisiana affected me deeply as well. There's a lot of tough moments in the book. And it was a disgusting moment, pure and simple.

Now, I can think of a lot of other moments that might be considered "lower." But I'm not an expert! Why not ask, for example, Abu Bakkir Qassim, who spent four years in Guantanamo Bay, including an entire year after it had been determined he had done nothing wrong and was not a threat, what he thinks the "worst moment" of the Bush presidency is? Or maybe, say, the entire city of New Orleans? They might have a different sense of "all-time low" than President Bush! But I'm just guessing.

Send an email to Max Read, the author of this post, at max@gawker.com.

[gawker.com]
05 novembre 2010, 04:00
This has been around before....may be of interest to some, rejected by some but questions
nevertheless that continue to be raised about Obama.

Obama admits not being born in Hawaii ...!!!

(He made this statement to "citizens" of this country...

before he learned that he had to be a natural born citizen

to be elected and serve as President in this country...

We may not be as crazy as the press would want us to be.)

Holy Mackeral...!!!

Circulate this before they yank it from the internet.

Will some one tell me why this guy is not being impeached...???

If you just watch the first 30 seconds your mouth will drop open.

Obama admits he is not a citizen...

Hmmm...maybe the "birthers' are on to something...

THE AMAZING PART OF THIS TRAVESTY IS AMERICANS CONTINUE

ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE RULED BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Watch it before it's pulled!

05 novembre 2010, 05:28
C'est incroyable le nombre darticle que tu postes sur les rumeurs absurdes qui voudraient qu'il soit ne hors des états unis.

-----
"Ne nous y trompons pas : ceux qui parlent de l'islamisation de la France sont guidés par la même obsession xénophobe que ceux qui dénonçaient la judaïsation de notre pays dans les années 1930. L'étranger, quel que soit son visage, reste responsable pour l'extrême droite des maux de notre -société." Richard Prasquier, Président du CRIF
09 novembre 2010, 01:10
HOURRAH !! THE WITCH IS FIRED ,

WHO IS NEXT ?? BHO

10 novembre 2010, 10:25
WELCOME BACK TO THE GREAT VALUES OF AMERICA !!

EXIT BHO !!

[www.youtube.com]
gyl
10 novembre 2010, 11:46
Ce qui est plus convaincant dans cette analyse est l'affirmation que ce sont des jeunes soldats empreints de l'esprit de sacrifice qui ont libéré Auchwitz,pas les pacificistes qui manifestent sans risques.Ceci est une verité qu'Israeliens et Juifs
doivent hurler aux manifestations dites pacifistes actuelles,pour eviter la capitulation devant les forces unifiées par la haine à notre égard.
gyl
11 novembre 2010, 12:48
Pour ceux qui pretendent que le complot islamique est un fantasme,une liste non exaustive des infiltrés islamistes

The Congressional Muslim Staff Association (CMSA) has held weekly Friday Jummah prayers for more than a decade, and guest preachers are often invited to lead the service. The group held prayers informally for about eight years before gaining official status in 2006 under the sponsorship of Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., one of two Muslims currently serving in Congress. The second Muslim congressman, Rep. Andre Carson, D-Ind., joined as co-sponsor after he was elected in 2008.

Among those who have attended the prayer services during the Clinton, George W. Bush and Obama administrations are:
— Anwar al-Awlaki, the notorious Al Qaeda cleric believed to be hiding in Yemen and the lone American on the U.S. government’s capture or kill list, who conducted a prayer service on Capitol Hill shortly after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
— Randall “Ismail” Royer, a former communications associate for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), who confessed in 2004 to receiving jihadist training in Pakistan. He is serving a 20-year prison term.
— Anwar Hajjaj, former president of Taibah International Aid Association, which was designated a terrorist organization by the U.S. and U.N. in 2004.
— Esam Omeish, the former president of the Muslim American Society, who was forced to resign from the Virginia Commission on Immigration in 2007 after calling for "the jihad way," among other remarks.
— Salam Al-Marayati, president of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, who was forced to step down from a national terrorism committee post in 1999 for pro-terrorist comments.
— Nihad Awad, CAIR executive director, who attended a Hamas meeting in Philadelphia in 1993 that was wiretapped by the FBI.
¬ Johari Abdul Malik, Dar al-Hijrah imam, who made statements in support of convicted and suspected terrorists who attended his mosque.— Tariq Ramadan, a Muslim scholar banned from the U.S. for six years beginning in 2004 for his alleged ties and donations to terror groups. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lifted Ramadan's ban in January.
— Abdulaziz Othman Al-Twaijri, the head of a division of the Organization of the Islamic Conference, considered a foreign agent by the U.S
gyl
12 novembre 2010, 09:15
Les islamistes en action,

Metro has circulated an internal memo asking employees to be on the lookout for two men seen videotaping the L'Enfant Plaza Metro station.

An internal memo says the individuals were "attempting to videotape inconspicuously, by holding the camera at their side, between their chest and waist." Metro was alerted by a rider who took a picture of the men last week while they were sitting on the train.

The alert comes just after the recent arrest of a Northern Virginia man in a sting where he videotaped two Metro facilities for what we thought was going to be an attack on the system
13 novembre 2010, 11:51
THIS LAND IS MY LAND , AND THIS LAND BELONGS

TO JEWISH PEOPLE .

Lé AZAZEL TO ALL THESE STUPID LEFTISTS !!!!

14 novembre 2010, 04:03
He is convincing !!! I dont see any kind of peace for a long long time.

in my opinion, those who follow us in our ideals, have a lot to gain in everyway. We are a Jewish nation, cosmopolitain! we have so many differents types of jews .... living with others would not be a problem at all, and being a majority of jews will soon happen, leave it to our haredis and orthodox, hopefully in few generations, these orthodox will get rid of their attire, and fearfull clothings from an old era, and become free to chose.

Peace and respect of others nation will happen.

maybe I am dreaming.

E
gyl
14 novembre 2010, 09:54
Juifs,n'ayons confiance qu'en nous-mêmes
Report: U.S. Offered Nazis a 'Safe Haven' in America After World War II

Published November 14, 2010
A Justice Department report offers new evidence that the United States created a "safe haven" in America for Nazis and their collaborators following the end of World War II, The New York Times reports.
The 600-page report, which the Justice Department has reportedly tried to keep secret, describes the roles of the lawyers, historians and investigators at the agency’s Office of Special Investigations (OSI) in pursuing the most notorious Nazi cases of the past 30 years.
According to The Times, the report also details the government’s posthumous pursuit of Dr. Josef Mengele, the German SS officer and physician known as the “Angel of Death”; the former Waffen SS officer killed in New Jersey; and the story of the government’s mistaken identification of the man known as "Ivan the Terrible," a guard at the Treblinka concentration camp.
The Justice Department report, which the agency reportedly had resisted making public since 2006, describes what it calls “the government’s collaboration with persecutors.” It goes on to say that investigators learned some war criminals “were indeed knowingly granted entry” to the U.S., despite the fact that government officials knew of their past histories.
The report also mentions the divide among government officials over the effort to seemingly protect Nazis. And, according to The Times, it states that the number of Nazis who made it into the United States is likely far fewer than 10,000, the number often cited by government officials.
Accused Nazis who have been deported, had their citizenship voided or been blocked from coming to the United States
since the creation of the OSI, number more than 300.
Also, the Justice Department report says that the agency often kept secret the information known by U.S. officials about Nazis living in America, according to The Times.
15 novembre 2010, 11:32
TONY CURTIS - "REST IN PEACE "

GREAT ACTOR , BEAUTIFUL STORY

[www.collive.com]
15 novembre 2010, 14:56
Obama, Soros Cannon Fodder?
Obama & Soros America’s Clearest and Present Danger

By Dr. Gerald Stephens Friday, November 12, 2010
Communists eat their own in pursuit of any means to an end. Stalin is the classic example, killing 50 million people under
his control through purges, starvation, and any other means to his ends.

George Wills stated in a recent writing the opinion that Obama is a spent volcano. The evidence is legion and growing.

His swaggering and lecturing foreign leaders is mocked and now routinely rebuffed. His domestic policies ridiculed
and reviled.

His control of congress crippled. His only remaining usefulness to Soros is that of a rear guard continuation of sewing
seeds of diversity within the American populace. Here too his effectiveness is shown by polls to be dwindling precipitously.

Obama has served several functions consistent with ‘Soros’ strategy, the quotation marks indicating that the strategy
is a group effort. Their activities represent the classic model of first destabilizing a target government as a prelude to
crushing it.

This time, however, the group’s scheme involves not just destabilizing a single nation but the entire world.

The mechanism is the same, i.e., to destroy international global economic cohesiveness turning tenuous cooperation
into nationalistic rage and resistance. Manipulating currency and commodities are elements of the group functions
that are above and beyond the control and comprehension of most citizens and leaders as well.

On a world scale the havoc created is inestimable. The product is anxiety, fear, and anarchy.

On stage is the reported Soros propaganda declaring him to be a kind and benevolent being. As played out in the
U.S. through Obama’s rapture, the message is consumed and internalized as was the case preceding the Russian
Revolution, an event that created a world plague for some 75 years.

This new front represents recognition that Obama is to be sacrificed for the next more glorious ’vision’.

The Obama creature, having served his purpose, is now left dangling by the group in the hapless position of a lame
duck ‘power’, an international joke, but insane enough to create the pretext for a national emergency with imposition
of ‘marshal law’, and as Lincoln, a suspension of constitutional rights.

Such a circumstance defies imagination as to its effect on the entire world.

The danger of such an occurrence is not mere conjecture. Obama has openly stated he will ‘rule’ by executive order.

He has in place a cadre of operational czars regularly demonstrating and imposing multiple unconstitutional edicts,
all having pronounced negative economic and other effects.

He controls a Justice Department operating as a gangster organization. He has elevated seriously questionable
former and present members of the military to the highest levels of command in matters of critical national security.

His Department of Homeland Security has produced a list of persons and groups considered probable sources
of insurrection and targeted for government suppression.

The list includes but is not limited to legal guns owners, religious groups, and returning veteran members of the
United States Armed Forces.

He has implanted in the minds of ethnic constituents vile seeds of mistrust of fellow citizens, primarily white, and
reinforced his persona as the ‘savior’ by bringing suit against the State of Arizona as protector of Hispanics.

He leaves no opportunity unused to reinforce within the Black citizenry that America is racist.

The author of a recent article issued a clarion call that each of us must ‘Be Prepared”.

We the People have been sucked into one of the most dangerous periods in the history of America and consequently
that of world order should we fail to overcome the threat. It appears that hope for surviving it hangs in the balance and
hands of the new congress.

To insure their success each of us must pursue them with pressure many times greater than that demonstrated prior
to and with the November 2nd election.

If one falters in this task, and all other necessary conditions of preparation, only God will have the ability to save us,

should he decide to.

Dr. Gerald Stephens Bio
Dr. Gerald Stephens Most recent columns
Dr. Gerald Stephens is a former Marine and retired Chiropractic Physician, a member of the NRA and a strong Constitutionalist. Gerald can be reached at: dr.gerald.stephens@gmail.com
16 novembre 2010, 02:51
MEET THE REAL FACE OF hussein baraq ...... and

without the " PROMPTERS ' BOX " !!!!!

Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved