Dafina.net Le Net des Juifs du Maroc

Re: BILINGUES ? POSTS IN ENGLISH
01 mai 2008, 23:55
a faire voir a tous ces british jews...
[www.dotsub.com]
02 mai 2008, 00:36
excellent ! j'ai écouté aussi "what about the jews" à part la pensée de Pat Condell sur Jerusalem ! il est comme dit mon mari, (very entertaining) - very good.

impossible the copier le lien. revenir sur ton lien, et voir la liste.

merci Mariouma
02 mai 2008, 00:56
pas de quoi ma chere Lison en voila un autre

This is why I LOVE being JEWISH
WE HAVE NEVER BEEN BETTER OFF!
It's only TV and the media
That make people think
That the end of our world is coming.

Only 68+ years ago,
They were leading Jews to their death
Like sheep to the slaughter!
No Country, No Army. 60 years ago!

Seven Arab countries declared war
On the small Jewish State,
Only a few hours old!

We were then 650,000 Jews!
Against the rest of the Arab world!
No IDF [IsraelDefense Force].
No mighty Air Force,
Just tough people
With nowhere to go.
Lebanon , Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia, attacked all at once.
The country the UN 'gave us'
Was 65% desert.
The country started from scratch!

41 years ago! We fought
The three strongest armies in the Middle East,
And wiped them out in six days

We fought against
Different coalitions of Arab countries,
With modern armies,
And masses of Soviet Russian weapons,
And we still won!

We have today
A country,
An army,
A strong Air Force,
A Hi-Tech Economy, exporting millions.

Intel - Microsoft - IBM develop their stuff here.

Our doctors win world prizes for medical developments.

We made the desert flourish,
Selling oranges and vegetables to the world.

Israel has sent its own satellite into Space!
Three satellites all together!
We sit proudly,
With the US, with 250 million people,
With Russia, with 200 million people,
With China, with 1.1 billion people,
With the Europeans - - France, England, Germany, with
350 million people,

The only countries in the world
To shoot something into space!

Israel is today in the world nuclear power family
With the US, Russia, China, India, France, and England.
[We don't admit it, but every one knows...]

To think that only 68+ years ago,
We were led,
Shameful,
With no hope,
To our death!

We crawled out of the burning ashes of Europe,
We won our wars here with less than nothing
We built an 'empire' out of nothing.

We celebrate Passover
Let's not forget what the story is all about.
We overcame Pharaoh,
We overcame the Greeks,
We overcame the Romans,
We overcame the Inquisition in Spain,
We overcame the Pogroms in Russia,
We overcame Hitler,
We overcame the Germans,
We overcame the Holocaust,
We overcame the armies of the seven Arab countries,
We overcame Saddam.

Take it easy, folks,
We will overcome
The present enemies too.

No matter which part of human history you try!
Think of it,
For us,
The Jewish people,
Our situation has never been better!
So,
Let's Lift our Heads High,
Let's Remember:
Any nation or culture
That tried to mess around with us
Was destroyed -- while we kept going!

Egypt?
Anyone know where their empire disappeared to?
Greeks?
Alexander of Macedonia?
The Romans?
Does anyone today speak Latin?
The Third Reich?
Anyone heard any news about it lately?

And look at us,
The Nation from the Bible,
>From Slavery in Egypt,
We are still here,
Speaking the same language!
Right here, right now.

The Arabs don't know it yet,
But, they will learn that there is one God.

As long as we keep our identity,
We are eternal.

So, sorry for not worrying,
Not bitching,
Not crying,
Not being scared.
Things are O.K. here.
They surely can be better,

But still:
They won't tell you
That there are festivals going on,
That people keep on living,
That people are going out,
That people are seeing friends.

Yes, our morale is low,
So what?
It's only because we weep for our dead
While they enjoy the blood.

This is the same reason why,
We will win, after all.
Forward this e- mail to the whole Jewish community,
And to people throughout the world
06 mai 2008, 03:51
IMRA: Ehud Manor wrote song this in reaction to the war in Lebanon. During the Oslo years the same song was embraced by opponents of Oslo as an expression of their commitment to a nation they felt had gone mad. Ehud
Manor died 12 April 2005.]

Words by Ehud Manor

I have no other country
Even if my land is burning
Just a word in Hebrew penetrates my veins
into my soul
Into a hurting body, a starving heart
Here is my home.

I won't be silent, because my country changed its face.
I won't give up on reminding her
And I will sing here in her ears
Until she opens her eyes.

I have no other country
into my soul
Here is my home.

I won't be silent, because my country changed its face.
I won't give up on reminding her
And I will sing here in her ears

I have no other country
Until she renews her days

I have no other country
into my soul
Here is my home.

Here is my home.
06 mai 2008, 03:59
réponse aux Netourei Karta -

How to solve the Haredi (Ultra-orthodox Jewish) problem

Time for Israel to strike back. The Haredim (ultra-orthodox anit-Zionist Jews) have become more than a quaint nuisance. But they have also given us a means for eliminating them and their kind. They have instituted a boycott against products that have the Israeli flag on them "any other symbol that advocates Zionist idolatry."

Very well. There are "Zionist Symbols" on Israeli money, so the Haredim had better give that up. They can send me all their unkosher money. There are Zionist symbols on state travel documents. The Israeli (Zionist) flag should be flying from every school that is paid for or subsidized by the Israeli tax payer. The way is also open for legislation and rabbinical rulings that will ensure that every kosher food item in the world must carry the Israeli flag as a symbol on the package, along with some Zionist slogans such as "If you will it is no legend" and perhaps a picture of Theodor Herzl. We need to put the Zionist flag on our buses, our taxis, our vehicle license plates, our hospitals and ambulances, and on signposts indicating route numbers on every road in Israel.

Israeli designed electronics, Israeli drugs and anything else Israeli should bear the symbol hated by Haredim, attesting to its "non-kosher" origin.

If they want to boycott Israel, let 'em go the whole hog (excuse the expression!).

Ami Isseroff
09 mai 2008, 09:56
At 60, Israel Has Much to Celebrate
Yediot Ahronot | May 11, 2008

By Barack Obama

As the festivities surrounding Israel’s 60th anniversary get underway, Israelis can be forgiven if they don’t feel in an entirely celebratory mood. With terrorism and rockets from Gaza, a serious threat posed by Iran’s nuclear ambitions, hostages held by Hamas, and too many of its neighbors playing tired old games rather than working toward peace and security, Israel can at times feel like a nation facing enormous challenges.

It is, but is also much more than that. It is precisely at this moment that, despite the challenges, Israelis should take stock of what they have built, and their hearts should swell with pride. And it is also at this moment that Israel’s friends around the world should raise their voices in a chorus of support. Because Israel has more than just friends -- it also has legions of admirers. I am proud to be one, and I know that millions of Americans join me in saluting the State of Israel and its vast array of achievements over these past 60 years.

From building one of the world’s most vibrant democracies, to agricultural advances, biomedical breakthroughs, and strides in immigrant absorption; to creating a powerhouse economy, a world-class military and vibrant cultural and literary scenes, Israel has not only made enormous leaps for its own citizens, but it has lived up to its founders’ vision of being a "light unto the nations." The problems and challenges are real, and should not be brushed aside. But they do not obscure the truly remarkable story of Israel and its astonishing accomplishments over such a relatively brief period.

"In Israel," said David Ben-Gurion over a half-century ago, "in order to be a realist you must believe in miracles." The fact that your great strides have taken place against the backdrop of so many external threats is one of the reasons Americans hold Israel in such awe and with such reverence. Israel's achievements have not come without sacrifices. But when possible, the United States has tried to lessen the burden, especially in terms of defense cooperation, trade and economic assistance.

The 60th anniversary is also an ideal time to celebrate this special relationship between our two countries. Washington and Jerusalem not only share ideals and values, but we share common interests. The bond between Americans and Israelis remains unshakable. It is a tie that every American president (whether Democrat or Republican) has and will continue to uphold.

Our unique relationship rests on a deep reservoir of friendship and support that crosses political divides. It permits us to work together in many ways, from bilateral cooperation on counter-terrorism, to joint military exercises with other regional allies, to science and technology collaboration. As president, I would further deepen our already strong bilateral ties, particularly in the areas of defense, science and energy.

Still, there is no greater gift America can give to Israel--no better way we can salute our Israeli friends on this important anniversary -- than to redouble our commitment to help Israel achieve its goal of true security through lasting peace with its neighbors. The United States does Israel no favors when it neglects opportunities for progress in Arab-Israeli peacemaking.

Israelis can always count on the United States to stand with them against any threat, from as close as Gaza or as far as Tehran, and to ensure that Israel has the means to defend itself. Israel has real enemies, and we will face them together. But standing with Israel also requires America to do everything it can to reduce and ease the conflict with the Arab neighbors. To do any less would be to prevent Israel from achieving its full, extraordinary potential.

Israelis have much to be proud of as they approach this anniversary, and they should know that their friends and admirers in the United States are eager to preserve and expand upon our unique relationship with the Jewish state. May the next 60 years bring Israel continued growth, increased prosperity, genuine security, and the gift of an Israel at peace to pass on to the next generation of Israelis.
09 mai 2008, 10:31
Very good campaign speech !

Thanks for this post Rali.

I am not the extremist you think I am.

Elisabeth
09 mai 2008, 11:31
Non c'était pas les tiens. C'était certains qui étaient ouvertement racistes ... que Mc Cain a condamné d'ailleurs vigoureusement!
On peut pas cautionné ça.

En revanche, qu'on soit pas d'accord avec son programme, là il y a aucun problème! Mais qu'on s'attaque a lui parce qu'il est métis, je laisserait jamais passé!
09 mai 2008, 12:01
Rali,
ce n'était certainement pas mon cas ! c'est son experience et sa jeunesse que je craignais. mes enfants voteront pour lui, je viens de l'apprendre, et ils ont tous la quarantaine aujourd'hui. les affaires intérieureq des Etats Unis les concerne bien plus, leur avenir et leur pouvoir d'achats aux Etats unis est en difficultés.

aussi, j'avais lu des articles (peut être de propagande anti-islam) qui m'ont vraiment perturbé si il remportait la présidence, il serait le choix des pays arabes 'tendances terroristes". Il faut te mettre à notre place de temps en temps. tes posts ne sont pas toujours favorable à notre tout petit pays. laisse nous critiquer les notres, je ne me mêle pas de tes débats sur les travers du Maroc, parce que je n'y habite plus. je sais seulement que je garderais toujours une place pour le Maroc de mes ancêtres et de mon enfance. Israel, c'est tres special, ils sont là mes encêtres, ils sont là, de tout les âges. Ils parlent le marocain, fais un tour sur Imma hbiba, tu verras comment on s'accroche à des expressions de nos grandparents, car déjà mes parents insistaient sur la langue française bien parlée, et les études en France. ici en Israel, c'est un retour en arrière pour aller de plus en plus en avant.

voilà Rali, je voulais te le dire.

fondly
Lison
10 mai 2008, 19:47
An excerpt from a recent article concerning Obama by Christopher Hitchens.

I direct your attention to Mrs. Obama's 1985 thesis at Princeton University. Its title (rather limited in scope, given the author and the campus) is "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community." To describe it as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be "read" at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language. Anyway, at quite an early stage in the text, Michelle Obama announces that she's much influenced by the definition of black "separationism" offered by Stokely Carmichael and Charles Hamilton in their 1967 screed Black Power: The Politics of Liberation in America.

You may read the whole article here : [www.slate.com]

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 10/05/2008 19:49 par anidavid.
12 mai 2008, 04:40
"Israel News"

An Arab explains about 1948: 'The British wanted us to kill each other'

May 10, 2008
'The British wanted us to kill each other'
Said Jabr, 74, Arab Israeli
The old British Army base, a small sandstone fort, stands abandoned on a hill in Abu Ghosh, an Arab village just southwest of Jerusalem. Said Jabr was 14 when the British pulled out.

"It was on the 14th or 15th of May. I remember exactly that the British commander came to Ali Saleh, the village mukhtar (elder), and said they were going to leave and warned us to be ready," he recalled from his family home in Abu Ghosh. "Thirty-five armed villagers walked into the base to take command. But the British commander went at the same time to the kibbutz and told them the same thing.

"The British left one tank in front of the army base. Then a few tanks driven by the Haganah (the fledgling Jewish army) drove up and surrounded the army base. But we had great relations with the local kibbutzim – we believe in friendship and protecting a neighbour's property, no matter who they are – and the leaders of the kibbutzim. . . came to the village. They met the mukhtar, drank coffee and reached an agreement that the villagers would leave the base and the Haganah would take over. The British commander was waiting in the remaining tank to see what would happen. He saw the Abu Ghosh villagers leaving the base and shaking hands with the Haganah members, and he said, 'F****** Arabs'. Our impression was that he wanted us to kill each other. Thank God the people from both sides resolved the issue peacefully."

Mr Jabr proudly displays the Hebrew shield he was awarded by the kibbutz. It shows two hands shaking – a token of thanks and friendship.
27 mai 2008, 06:52
Les juifs non-admis au Marriot du Caire.

In the United States, discrimination against hotel guests based on race, religion or ethnic origin is against the law. In the Middle East, it is not evidently. A group of elderly Jews who had many years ago been expelled from Egypt wanted to visit the old country. They booked reservations for the Cairo Marriott hotel. Everyone's reservations are safe at Marriott it seems, unless they are Jewish.

Someone invented a story that these poor old people were coming back to claim the property that the Egyptian government had stolen from them. The reservations suddenly evaporated:
"On Thursday morning, I got an e-mail from our travel agent saying the Marriott Hotel does not have adequate security for us and they have canceled our reservation," Zamir told The Jerusalem Post.
A Marriott Cairo employee said there was no reservation for the group, and that he knew nothing other than what was published in the media.

This sort of thing is to be expected of our peaceful Egyptian neighbors, but international hotel chains should be operating by different standards. It is sad that in the twenty-first century any person cannot get lodging because of their race, creed or ethnic origin.

As far as I know, Marriott Hotels have not bothered to explain, comment, apologize, or offer to pay damages. They are making believe it has nothing to do with them.

If you think it is unfair, you might want to let them know:

Marriott International Inc.
Marriott Drive
Washington, DC 20058

Phone: 301-380-3000
Fax: 301-380-3967

And Bill Mariott’s Blog:
[www.blogs.marriott.com]

And their Web site contact form:
[www.marriott.com]

Please be polite and do not use the "Anti-Semitism" word. It will not help. Some of their best friends are s, right?

Next time you need a hotel, remember that Marriott reservations are not secure for Jews.

And oh yes, if any of you own any Marriott (MAR) stock, now might be a good time to sell it. Down from $49.48 in June 2007 to $33.60 today. Small wonder - you can't make money by canceling reservations and refusing service.
27 mai 2008, 11:26
Stanley Ann Dunham Obama's Momma.

This should explain a lot about Mr. Obama

Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro (November 29, 1942 - November 7, 1995), known as Ann Dunham and Stanley Ann Dunham, was an American anthropologist, left-wing social activist, and the mother of Senator Barack Obama. She was born in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, to Stanley and Madelyn Dunham. Her father (who gave his only child his name) was a furniture salesman in downtown Seattle, Washington, and her mother worked for a bank. After a year living in Seattle, her family moved to Mercer Island, Washington, in 1956 so that 13-year old Ann could attend the Mercer Island High School that had just opened. At the school she was on the debate team and graduated in 1960.

Her family moved to Hawaii and Ann attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she studied anthropology. When Ann Dunham arrived in Hawaii, she was a full fledged radical leftist and practitioner of Stalinist c ritical theory. She also began to engage in miscegenation (inter-racial relationships) as part of her attack on society. Susan Blake, one of her friends has stated she never dated crew-cut white boys.. She had a world view, even as a young girl. It was embracing the different, rather than that ethnocentric thing of shunning the different. That was where her mind took her. In Hawaii she met Barack Obama, Sr. from Kenya in her Russian language class. Barack Obama, Jr. was born August 4, 1961.
Barack Obama, Sr. left Ann and their son in 1963 to attend Harvard in Boston. Press reports claim Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. were divorced around this time; however, no evidence has yet been presented to show they were ever married. The senior Obama obtained a masters degree in economics at Harvard and returned to Kenya in 1965 where he obtained a position in the Kenyan government. He was killed in an automobile accident in 1982.

Two years later, when her son was five, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian oil manager and practicing Muslim whom she meet at the university. In 1967 they moved to Jakarta, Indonesia. While in Indonesia Ann got a job at the American embassy teaching English.
Barack's half-sister, Maya Soetoro was born in Indonesia. Ann, Obama and his sister Maya moved back to Hawaii. Ann Dunham soon returned toIndonesia with Maya but divorced Soetoro in the late 1970s.

Dunham traveled around the world, pursuing a career in rural development that took her to Ghana, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Nepal and Bangladesh. In 1986 Ann Dunham worked on a developmental project in Pakistan. Later that year Ann and her daughter traveled the Silk Road in China. In 1992 she earned a Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of Hawaii. Her dissertation, "Peasant blacksmithing in Indonesia: Surviving and Thriving Against All Odds," was 1067 pages long. She worked for the Ford Foundation and promoted Microlending.

During Obama's campaign for the 2008 presidential election he portrayed his mother as a conservative girl from Kansas; however in reality she was a radical leftist and cultural Marxist. She lived in the Seattle area; spending her teenage years in Seattle coffee shops with other y oung radical leftists.& nbsp; Obama claim his mother's family were conservative Methodists or Baptists from Kansas. However his mother's parents we re members of a left-wing Unitarian church near Seattle.
The church located in Bellevue, Washington was knicknamed "the little red church," because of its communist leanings.

The school Ann attended, Mercer Island High School, was a hotbed of pro-Marxist radical teachers. John Stenhouse, board member, told the House Un-American Activities Subcommittee that he had been a member of the Communist Party USA and this school has a number of Marxists on it's staff. Two teachers at this school, Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman, both Frankfurt School style Marxists, taught a critical theory curriculum to students which included; rejection of societal norms, attacks on Christianity, the traditional family, and assigned readings by Karl Marx. The hallway between Fouberts and Wichterman classrooms was sometimes called "anarchy ally."
Dunham has been described by her friends as "a fellow traveler..." meaning a communist sympathizer.

In an interview, Barack Obama referred to his mother as "the dominant figure in my formative years... The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics."
Before she died Ann Dunham wanted to adopt a mixed-race Korean baby fathered by a Black American stationed in South Korea. Ann Dunham died

in Hawaii in 1995 of ovarian cancer and uterine cancer.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 27/05/2008 11:28 par anidavid.
28 mai 2008, 04:07
JE VIENS DE RECEVOIR LE DISCOURS DU PREMIER MINISTRE DU CANADA
LES 60 ANS D'ISRAEL

Inspiration"

Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, delivered a speech for Israel's 60th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All of my life, Israel has been a symbol – a symbol of the triumph of hope and faith. After 1945, our battered world desperately needed to be lifted out of post-war darkness and despair. After so much pain and suffering, humanity needed comfort and optimism. After so much death and destruction, we needed renewal – the renewal of the dream of a better and more civilized world. In short, we needed to be inspired. It was the people who had suffered most provided that inspiration. By their example, they led the world back to the light. From shattered Europe and other countries near and far, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob made their way home. Their pilgrimage was the culmination of a two-thousand-year-old dream; it is a tribute to the unquenchable human aspiration for freedom, and a testament to the indomitable spirit of the Jewish people.

"In the sixty years that followed, Israel blossomed into one of the most successful countries on earth; a land of ingenuity and enterprise, an oasis of agricultural genius, a wellspring of fine art and high culture, a model of democracy. Israel truly is the 'miracle in the desert.'

"But the source of Israel's strength and success, in my view, is its commitment to the universal values of all civilized peoples: freedom, democracy, human rights and the rule of law...

"Unfortunately, Israel at 60 remains a country under threat – threatened by those groups and regimes who deny to this day its right to exist. And why? Make no mistake; look beyond the thinly-veiled rationalizations: because they hate Israel, just as they hate the Jewish people. Our government believes that those who threaten Israel also threaten Canada, because, as the last world war showed, hate-fueled bigotry against some is ultimately a threat to us all, and must be resisted wherever it may lurk.

"In this ongoing battle, Canada stands side-by-side with the State of Israel, our friend and ally in the democratic family of nations. We have stood with Israel even when it has not been popular to do so, and we will continue to stand with Israel, just as I have always said we would...

"There will be many challenges along the way, but considering how far Israel has come in such a short time, in the face of such seemingly insurmountable odds, I can foresee no dark force, no matter how strong, that could succeed in dimming the light of freedom and democracy that shines from within Israel ."

~~~~~~~~~~

How rare in this highly politicized and twisted world is such unqualified support. Imagine how different our position would be if other world leaders spoke similarly. PM Harper is to be saluted.

~~~~~~~~~~
29 mai 2008, 10:25
Lison bonjour!

J'ai reagi a ton post du 27 Mai a 16h52.

J'ai envoye un mail au Consumer Service du Marriott.
Et je recois aujourd'hui leur reponse.

Ils expliquent que c'est pour proteger les dits clients qu'ils ont ete refoules et transferes vers d'autres hotels car il avaient pressenti des menaces.

MON OEIL!!!

Je ne peux pour l'instant copier coller leur Mail car il m'est explicitement demande de ne pas le copier et qu'il s'agit de discssions prives etc..

Des que j'ai le temps, je vais bien sur repondre.

Je vais leur apporter mes plus grands doutes quant a la these avancee et bien entendu leur demander des explications concernant cette clause de confidentialite imposee.

Le site DAFINA est reference comme etant le lien d'ou vient ma connexion sur leur site, je vais d'abord verifier que cela ne portera aucun prejudice a DAFINA et ensuite diffuser leur reponse mail comme je le voudrais et autant que je le pourrais.

Modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification le 29/05/2008 10:28 par clementine.
30 mai 2008, 06:04
chère Clémentine,

keep me posted !

E
30 mai 2008, 11:08
bonsoir lison

le jour j approche,,a ashdod sdv,,,
bisous et chabat chalom; laura
30 mai 2008, 12:11
petite veinarde de Laura, tu vas voir notre charmante lison, fais lui un gros bisou pour moi.
Chabbat chalom à vous deux.

ELIANE
30 mai 2008, 14:36
ohhhh ma belle, ne sois pas jalouse , autrement viens avec moi et me tenir compagnie pendant 4 OU 5 HEURES A L AEROPORT BEN GOURION, PAUVRE DE MOI toute seule a moins que je rencontre un beau garcon,,hihihi
JE VAIS GLANDER JUSQU AU MATIN pour pas reveiller mes amis chez qui je suis invitee,,,bisous , laura
21 juillet 2008, 23:09
Subject:WRITTEN IN 1968!
Do you remember Eric Hoffer?

He was a longshoreman who turned into a philosopher, wrote columns for newspapers and some books. He was a non-Jewish American social philosopher.

He was born in 1902 and died in 1983, after writing nine books and winning the Presidential Medal of Freedom. His first book, "The True Believer", published in 1951, was widely recognized as a classic..

Here is one of his columns from 1968. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
ISRAEL'S PECULIAR POSITION by Eric Hoffer
(LA Times 5/26/68)

The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews.

Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it.

Turkey threw out a million Greeks, and Algeria a million Frenchman.

Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese and no one says a word about refugees.

But in the case of Israel , the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees. Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single one.

Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis. Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious, it must sue for peace.

Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world.

Other nations, when they are defeated, survive and recover but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed.

Had Nasser triumphed last June [1967], he would have wiped Israel off the map, and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews.

No commitment to the Jews by any government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on.

There is a cry of outrage all over the world when people die in @#$%& or when two Blacks are executed in Rhodesia .

But, when Hitler slaughtered Jews no one remonstrated with him

The Swedes, who are ready to break off diplomatic relations with America because of what we do in @#$%& , did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews. They sent Hitler choice iron ore, and ball bearings, and serviced his troop trains to Norway .

The Jews are alone in the world.

If Israel survives, it will be solely because of Jewish efforts and Jewish resources. Yet at this moment, Israel is our only reliable and
unconditional ally.

We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer [1967] had the Arabs with their Russian backers won the war, to realize how vital the survival of Israel is to America and the West in general.

I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us. Should Israel perish, the holocaust will be upon us all.
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved