Dafina.net Le Net des Juifs du Maroc

Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

Je cherche un avocat a Casablanca

Envoyé par La veuve americaine 
25 juin 2009, 06:01
Je vous contacte avec une demande d'aide en trouvant un avocat à Casablanca qui peut m'aider avec des thèmes légaux au sujet d'un appartement que mon mari a acheté avant qu'il soit mort, svp. J'ai pensé que j'avais trouvé quelqu'un. Il m'a demandé que ma religion et quand je lui disais j'étais juif je jamais n'ai encore eu des nouvelles de lui. Je comprends qu'au Maroc un juge décide qui hérite. Je pense que j'aurai besoin d'un avocat pour aller chez le juge. Je suis sûr mon mari a voulu que l'appartement appartînt à moi et à notre fille. Il l'a acheté comme surprise pour nous. Et je suis sûr il a voulu que sa mère vécût dans l'appartement parce que j'habite aux Etats-Unis. Je serai si reconnaissant si vous pouvez proposer quelqu'un qui sait le droit de la famille et peut etre pouvez parler anglais--mon Français est très pauvre. Cordialement

I am contacting you with a request for aid in finding an attorney in Casablanca who can assist me with legal issues concerning an apartment my husband purchased before he died. I thought I had found someone. He asked me my religion and once I told him I was Jewish I never heard from him again. I understand that in Morocco a judge decides who inherits. I think I will need an attorney to go to the judge. I am sure my husband wanted the apartment to belong to me and our daughter. He purchased it as a surprise for us. And I am sure he wanted his mother to live in the apartment because I live in the United States. I will be so grateful if you can suggest someone who knows family law and may also speak English--my French is very poor. Best regards

Modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification le 05/08/2009 12:10 par Dafouineuse.
Re: Je cherche un avocat a Casablanca
25 juin 2009, 06:12
consultez vos messages prives
25 juin 2009, 06:36
Ou sont les message prive?
25 juin 2009, 06:45
J'ai recu votre reponse.
VOus avez un contact en Message prive
Bon courage
26 juin 2009, 12:30
Je vous contacte avec une demande d'aide en trouvant un avocat à Casablanca qui peut m'aider avec des thèmes légaux au sujet d'un appartement que mon mari a acheté avant qu'il soit mort, svp. J'ai pensé que j'avais trouvé quelqu'un. Il m'a demandé que ma religion et quand je lui disais j'étais juif je jamais n'ai encore eu des nouvelles de lui. Je comprends qu'au Maroc un juge décide qui hérite. Je pense que j'aurai besoin d'un avocat pour aller chez le juge. Je suis sûr mon mari a voulu que l'appartement appartînt à moi et à notre fille. Il l'a acheté comme surprise pour nous. Et je suis sûr il a voulu que sa mère vécût dans l'appartement parce que j'habite aux Etats-Unis. Je serai si reconnaissant si vous pouvez proposer quelqu'un qui sait le droit de la famille et peut etre pouvez parler anglais--mon Français est très pauvre. Cordialement

I am contacting you with a request for aid in finding an attorney in Casablanca who can assist me with legal issues concerning an apartment my husband purchased before he died. I thought I had found someone. He asked me my religion and once I told him I was Jewish I never heard from him again. I understand that in Morocco a judge decides who inherits. I think I will need an attorney to go to the judge. I am sure my husband wanted the apartment to belong to me and our daughter. He purchased it as a surprise for us. And I am sure he wanted his mother to live in the apartment because I live in the United States. I will be so grateful if you can suggest someone who knows family law and may also speak English--my French is very poor. Best regards
26 juin 2009, 21:40
Hello,

You were in touch with a wrong lawyer.

Your message is not clear enough.

If you have American citizenship, get in touch with the American Embassy in Morocco. All details are available on the Net.

If you are Moroccan Jew, get in touch with the "Rabbinat" in Casablanca, on the Net or through the Moroccan Embassy in DC. In that case the Hebraic inheritance law applies.

In any case a judicial procedure in only needed if the paperwork is not clear and/or if you do not have ongoing tights in Morocco. Then you have to proove your inheritance rights.

Wish you well.
29 juin 2009, 06:50
Thank you. I contacted a firm on the list from the American consulate. Then I was told by the Moroccan consulate in NY that they received complaints about that firm. That is why I contacted the second lawyer. The second stopped corresponding once I told him I was Jewish. I am in the process of contacting a Jewish lawyer but he is out of the office until next week.
I have been told that as an American Jew married to a dual citizen American-Moroccan Muslim I have no inheritance rights--only his mother and brothers and sisters can inherit and possibly our child. To your knowledge is that correct? Do you know who will start a court proceeding and when it starts, to determine ownership of the property? I have good US documents for the marriage, the birth of our child, a US will. I need a good lawyer to get the right result.
ari
04 août 2009, 09:31
i'm jewish and living in casablanca and you can contact this lawyer:

Maitre Andaloussi Hamid
tel : 00 212 522 97 40 06 à 13
fax : 00 212 522 97 40 06 14

He is little expensive but he is one of the 3 better lawyer of morrocco.
he have jewish customer.
but you need to have all the papers of this appartement to reduce the cost.

also the majority of the morrocan lawyer will take your problem.

good luck and excuse me for my english
09 août 2009, 18:12
Hey sorry my english.
I´m moroccan and know a bit of the inheritance low in morocco.
When you are jew in morocco, the jewish low applies for inheritance I think. You husbund was muslim, I think the islamic low will applie. When it applies, it mean that the children of your husbond will get for girls 25% and guys 50%, the wif will get 1/6.
So try to get in touch with the moroccan embassy in the US.
Most important thing you should give the name of this lowyer who discrminates you for your religion. By low you are protected in morocco.
good luck.
10 août 2009, 05:44
Merci. J'ai entendu qu'après la mort d'un propriétaire, un juge décide qui possède la propriété. Savez-vous combien de temps après la mort le juge décidera ? L.V.A.

Miguel a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey sorry my english.
> I´m moroccan and know a bit of the inheritance low
> in morocco.
> When you are jew in morocco, the jewish low
> applies for inheritance I think. You husbund was
> muslim, I think the islamic low will applie. When
> it applies, it mean that the children of your
> husbond will get for girls 25% and guys 50%, the
> wif will get 1/6.
> So try to get in touch with the moroccan embassy
> in the US.
> Most important thing you should give the name of
> this lowyer who discrminates you for your
> religion. By low you are protected in morocco.
> good luck.
02 mars 2010, 05:30
bonjour
before the answer somme questions
have you morrocan marriage documents and because if you do not, then you can not inhérite from him
are your child enrigistred in morocco or not because if it's just a civilian marriage so there is no chance.
the law says no inhéritance betwin muslim and no muslim
sorry
en cas de besoin je suis un avocat marocain installé à casablanca
Me Bouchaib NADIF
avocat Agrée près la Cour supprême
244, Boulevard Mohamed V
gsm casa 00212661945954
gsm france 0033625465205
11 septembre 2013, 13:57
Bonjour chers ami(e)s je connais un avocat très honnête et compétant Mr.abdelmajid benjelloun il m'a résolu beaucoup de problèmes et il respecte les juifs marocains
Pour le contactez : monavocat@hotmail.com
Pour qu'il vous ayez une réponse de sa part veuillez lui dire que vous êtes de la part de Mr.lahlou
Et merci
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved