Dafina.net Le Net des Juifs du Maroc

Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

spanish photographer and writer

Envoyé par jero 
spanish photographer and writer
08 février 2004, 08:13
Dear Sirs:

I'm a spanish photographer and writer, and I'm glad to announce an exhibition of my photographs about the jewish quarters of several spanish cities, titled "Sepharad, a photographic memory". This exhibition (inaugurated last year at the Sephardic Legacy Foundation, whose Chairman is Mr. Uriel Valls) will travel this year to several european cities, invited by the Cervantes Institute. The first of them will be held in Istanbul from next February 16th 2004 until March 16th.

On the other hand, I've prepared a lecture, accompanied with slides, about these spanish jewish quarters, where, after a short introduction about the history of the jewish community in Spain, I present each city, the history of its jewish quarter, and relevant personalities of each community. I use to give this lecture in combination with the exhibition, usually in the opening day.

The exhibition is available to travel to other parts of the world, so, if your institution is interested in organize this exhibition in your city (or itinerant thru several cities), and/or in the related Lecture, don't hesitate to contact me to agree about dates and details.

And last, I've also written a book about the subject (actually, the exhibition and lecture are based in the book), so if your institution is interested in publishing or co-publishing it, I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

You can see more details of the exhibition, lectures and book, and also some photographs (that you can use if you want to announce my exhibition in your publications, newsletters or web pages), at the following page of my web site: [www.marianmar.com]. At the bottom of this page you'll find also the address of the places where the exhibition will be held.

Thank you very much for your attention, and, of course, you are invited to visit my exhibition in any of these cities, if you can and will.

Yours sincerely,

Marian Mar

www.marianmar.com

e-mail: marianmar@marianmar.com

Telephone: +34 676.74.73.38
Re: spanish photographer and writer
11 février 2004, 09:07
bien venido en nuestro forum .

Yassar

Yassar Ben-Soly
Re: spanish photographer and writer
18 février 2004, 01:40
marian mar bienvenida a nuestro site dafina no se si eres israelita pero si se que tus fotografias son preciosas.
soy aficionada a la foto y aprecio su valor.
un abrazo vale.
soly anidjar
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved