Dafina.net Le Net des Juifs du Maroc

Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

Beni Mellal & Harroch (English and Hebrew)

Envoyé par DavidHar 
Beni Mellal & Harroch (English and Hebrew)
17 septembre 2015, 18:41
Hello friends,
My name is David Harroch, originally from Israel, I'm a medical student abroad, My father Rabbi Meir - alav hashalom is originally from Beni-Mellal (Morocco) and I'm writing book about him and my family (Harroch). Unfortunately, I don't have enough information about this city, its synagogs, its community etc. I would be thankful to whom that will give me information about this place. (and about the time of the first Jewish there. I understand that it's a new city)

The same thing about my family Harroch, if you know something about us in Beni-Mellal, please kindly let me know about it.

My father told me about the small synagoge "Ducho ben Yichya" in Beni Mellal. I would like to get any information about the synagoges or the communities or any relation to Harroch family, documents, books, citations, pictures etc.

-----
*n.b. I have a vacation on December for two weeks, and if someone can I would like to go with him to Beni Mellal and research all the things about that. I don't know French in order to that in Morocco - French colony, but I read (and understand very well) all the kinds of the Hebrew writing.
Re: Beni Mellal & Harroch (English and Hebrew)
17 septembre 2015, 19:12
(I'm sory, this forum platform can get Hebrew text or even picture of the Hebrew text)
17 septembre 2015, 23:49
Beni Mellal 4, Les écoles de Beni Mellal, Barrage de Bin El Ouidane et maintenant Ben Mellal§ Harroch...nous voilà bien dispersés...Un regroupement (quelle que soit la langue utilisée) est-il possible?
19 septembre 2015, 15:53
Dear Tasmit, I'm not sure that I understand what you wrote.
If You can write by in English, it's better.

I know these languages: Hebrew, English. I'm very sorry for that I can not understand French, but on other hand, I think this is the best forum forum for what I'm interesting.

Thank you
16 octobre 2015, 00:05
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved