Dafina.net Le Net des Juifs du Maroc

Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

Is it possible and secure enough for Israelis to make a private trip around Morocco ?

Envoyé par recu_par_email 
We are Israelis, my wife was born in Oujda Morocco and came to Israel at the age of one year. We would like to make a trip to Morocco this July.

Do you have any information if it is possible and secure enough for Israelis to make a private trip around Morocco and in particular to Oujda? Is it possible to rent a car and drive youself? Do you have details of any tourist guides or agencies in Morocco which can be trusted enough for Israelis?

We observe the kashrut tradition laws. How we can manage during our trip in the towns as well as in the countryside? Are there any kosher facilities like restaurants, bakers, shops, etc? Are there some addresses of rabbis, community leaders or kosher observing families that may help us with this issue there?

Is there any list of jewish sites around Morocco?

With thanks,

Dr. Mike K.

Beer-Sheva, Israel
Dear Dr. Mike K.,

You are most welcome in morocco!
I don't think an israeli identity will be a problem.

This website is of a jewish museum in casablanca, they can help you further with adresses etc.

[rickgold.home.mindspring.com]

good luck,

salima
p.s are you Berbers or arabic speakers?
Re: Is it possible and secure enough for Israelis to make a private trip around Morocco ?
15 janvier 2006, 13:51
wellcome to morocco Dr. Mike K.
Oujda is very far from Agadir where I live if you come here in Agadir let me know
you can go to morocco any time .my parents are still there
and you are going to have the most beautiful time that you're gone remember all your life
daniella
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved