Recherche avancée

messages pele mele

Envoyé par Dafouineuse 
messages pele mele
11 mars 2004, 13:32
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Auteur: albert abitbol
Date: 09-03-2004 05:55

lily? comment ouis je apprendre l'hebreux?? es ce que tu es sur yahoo messenger?? contact moi et alors tu pourras me dire comment je peux mettre des lesttres en hebreux sur mon clavier! ok? a propos yu avais compris ce quue j'avais dit en hebreux?? yasssar lui a tout compris!! Shalom!
Re: Bavardage
11 mars 2004, 13:33
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Auteur: Lily
Date: 09-03-2004 14:56

A mon cher Albert Abitbol.

Mais bien sur que je peux et veux t'aider a apprendre l'hebreu et t'initier a l'installation de characteres hebreu sur ton ordinateur.

Avant tout je choisis de te donner les explications en Englais - cela sera plus facile pour moi:

First of all I'd like to state that I understand every word you say in hebrew and I appreciate very much the efforts you do in order to gain some knowledge in that language. So keep trying and be confident that who must understand, will do.

1 - I must assume that the operation system that is installed on your pc is at least windows 98 or perhaps ME - it could also be w 95 but it is most unprobable. You also could use Win xp and in this case it would be rather difficult for me to help although this should be the same instructions, but I guess the knobs/icon are perhaps situated somewhere else...

2 - I also must assume that your operation system (win98 ) fully supports or has the ability to support multi-languages and among them: hebrew.

3 - then let's start and I would recommend to print these following instructions so that you may refer to them any time you choose....
===============================================

a - On your screen click on "my computer" icon

b - click on "control panel"

c - click on "key board"

d - inside "key board" click "language"

e - inside "language" click "add"

f - a window will appear requesting to choose the language needed.
look for "hebrew" and choose it.

g - then on the same board look for "properties" button (knob) and click it>>>>>> choose "hebrew".

h - on the bottom of that same board you will find a tiny window wich you can check to mark a "v" in it. this check puts the sign "heb" on your task board at the bottom of your screen.

i - click "apply" then "ok" -------------that should be all.

I suppose you will have to reboot (restart) your pc in order to install the changes - I would recommend to put your windows98 disk aside for the case you'd need it.

NOW EVERYTHING SHOULD WORK FINE BUT......
YOUR KEYBOARD HAS NO HEBREW FONTS ENGRAVED ON IT....
THEN TAKE A THIN BLACK OR RED MARKER (WITH PERMANENT INK).

GO INTO ANY WORD PROCESSOR (WORD, WORD PAD, WORD EDITOR)
TURN IT TO "HEBREW" (from the taskboard)
AND START TO CLICK SYSTEMATICALY EVERY CHARACTER ON YOUR
KEYBOARD. THEN THE HEBREW CHARACTER WILL APPEAR ON YOUR SCREEN SO YOU CAN WRITE "THAT" LETTER DOWN ON THE KEY YOU'VE JUST PUSHED.
keep doing this with every key on the keyboard untill you fill all the hebrew characters on.

That is all...! assuming that you have done exactly according to my instructions, you shall be able, within a few days, to write me a letter in correct and beautiful hebrew...

===============================================
No I do not use yahoo as messenger but rather the 'hotmail msn messenger' - wich in principle, is identical.
You will shortly receive an invite from me so that you can join me there and I will add you to my friend's list.

Aufviedersehen......................................................Lily

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Si vous avez le dessein de decrire la verite,
laissez donc l'elegance aux tailleurs.
Albert Einstein.

Message modifié (10-03-2004 00:48)
11 mars 2004, 13:34
Date: 10-03-2004 07:37

Thanks Lily!! I tried but doesnt work with Xp!! It asks for the CD but it can't find the program needed!! C-1005!! you have any idea where that is?
Look my desk looks like a mess!! I can dismantle a pc and put it back together with my eyes closed but don't ask me any theoritical question beside ROM and RAM !!
Pièces jointes:
MY PC.jpg
11 mars 2004, 13:35
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Date: 10-03-2004 14:17

My dear Albert Abitbol,

It's exactly what I was afraid of. I suspected that you pehaps use the W xp and then, I must confess, I don't know it much, but.....

Basicaly it mut be the same at the difference that programs and buttons are placed in different places tha is all, but be confident that THEY ARE THERE AND YOU CAN AND SHOULD FIND THEM.

The best advice I could give you at this stage, is to click on "my computer" and then go to "help".
In the search window, type the word "language" and I believe you'll get among others, something like "installing foreign language" (or similar to this) - there, you'll be able to choose the apropriate information about adding a language in your computer. I repeat, If you have the xp disk, it contains all you need for performing such an operation...

I am looking at your pc's pic, it really looks like my kitchen.... it's ok, me too, sometimes open my pc, in order to clean it and/or replace some component that doesn't work. Right now my pc is wide open and a big fan is directed to it in order to cool it as the cpu fan is out of order...

Keep me informed.............................................................Lili

Albert Einstein.
Re: messages divers
11 mars 2004, 13:36
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Auteur: lagrou
Date: 10-03-2004 16:39

ין שךנקרא שנן

hi albert abitbol,

i really don´t know what the above letters means , I type them from my keyboard

I have windows xp pro too

Try this procedure

Start … control panel … regional options and languages… regional configuration and lunguage……

New window will appear

In regional options select hebrew

In advanced options select hebrew accept and restart you pc

When you want to write in hebrew remember to look for language icon down in your screen and select the language you want .

I have windows xp pro but in spanish

Said lagrou
11 mars 2004, 13:37
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Date: 10-03-2004 20:03

thanks again!!! I have lots of fans here!! if you find a big one put it on!!!! or just leave that way!!! it's a hasle to open it!!

I'll try again!!
11 mars 2004, 13:40
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Date: 10-03-2004 20:08

Hi Said!!

I did that but when it asks for the cd xp and i slip it in the drive it says it ca't read or find it!!

I'll try your method maybe it'll work !!

Bslama ya sahbi!!
11 mars 2004, 13:40
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Date: 10-03-2004 21:17

Hello Lagrou

Si tu tapes sur ton clavier les lettres hebreux qui t'intriguent tant, mais en usant les lettres latines voici ce que tu auras comme resultat:

ין שךנקרא שנן = hi albert abi

Commence a ecrire a partir de "youd" apres ecris "noun final"

C'est simple ( on s'habitue a ce genre de lacune quand on se sert souvent de differentes langues)

Amities..........................................................................Lily

Albert Einstein.
11 mars 2004, 13:41
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Auteur: lagrou
Date: 11-03-2004 00:58

bonjour lily,

ta maniere de dire les choses est unique.

said lagrou
16 mai 2004, 08:44
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Auteur: dethaey.eli
Date: 14-05-2004 12:10

salut albert abitbol
ton cousin david fedida ex infirmier a la pharmacie de bab merakch
ou david fedida fils de moche fedida qui tenner un magasin de balansse a peser rue roger pre du cinema le rialto
16 mai 2004, 08:44
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Date: 14-05-2004 16:03

Non EliE!!! pas celui la!!! mon cousin etait ne a marakesh , a emigre en Israel avec sa famille. Il est retraite de-la police israelienne. quand peux tu venir m'aider a ouvrir un restaurant ici au Texas??
16 mai 2004, 08:45
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Auteur: CharlyDeJerusalem
Date: 14-05-2004 12:51

Qui nous avait promis des photos de Bab Merraksh ??

:-)

Charly Chichportiche
16 mai 2004, 08:46
MESSAGE DEPLACE

Auteur: dethaey.eli
Date: 14-05-2004 17:28

albert shabat chalom tu a mon email envoi tes proposition
Re: messages pele mele
04 novembre 2004, 05:46
Auteur: madoufgeorge
Date: 04-11-2004 04:51

salut tout le monde est-ce quelqu'un connu la famille (madouf)
09 novembre 2004, 06:03
Auteur: Samy
Date: 09-11-2004 14:16

juliette
Ne serais-tu pas de la famille de Prosper Ohana ,commercant en cuir
et qui a un magazin de peaux a la rue Lacepede a Casa?
Sa femme s'appelle Tity
Il habite/habitait au 67 Rue Jacquemin a Casablanca (pres du cinama L'ARC
09 novembre 2004, 06:10
Auteur: esther
Date: 11-10-2004 15:19

Juliette , je te demanderai a mon frere ce soir , je te dirai ok?
Je crois que oui , tous les kakon sont de la famille.

tan habkoum!!!!!!
10 novembre 2004, 14:07
Auteur: FRANCOISE
Date: 24-10-2004 00:35

Hello Samira!

Comme je vois je ne suis plus la seule belge sur ce site! Heureuse de faire ta connaissance virtuelle. Je suis certaine que tu aimeras ce site et que tu n'en décrocheras plus, c'est comme une drogue, une fois qu'on y goute on ne sait plus s'en passer.
Au plaisir de te relire sur Dafina!

francoise
10 novembre 2004, 14:07
Auteur: sam
Date: 01-11-2004 18:09

coucou francoise.. et ben .. la communauté belge est bien présente.. contente de faire ta connsaissance francoise.. bienvenue a la maison pour un petit thé à) la menthe ;0)

sam
10 novembre 2004, 14:08
Auteur: FRANCOISE
Date: 06-11-2004 01:19

Shabbat Shalom Sam!

C'est avec grand plaisir que je le partagerai avec toi ce thé à la menthe, un mot un geste et Françoise fait le reste!

francoise
10 novembre 2004, 14:08
Auteur: sam
Date: 09-11-2004 16:00

Geniale

Ben françoise .. contacte moi... et bienvenue à la maison

tu peux me joindre sur mon numéro 0486834866 ou alors mon numéro à la maison .. si tu preferre

dis moi .. tu preferre venir un week end ou en semaine??

je te promets de te recevoir comme une reine .. gateaux, thé chaud .. et humouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

DAFINA

Copyright 2000-2024 - DAFINA - All Rights Reserved